Herm on Hard Knocks Predictions

johnny green balls

Post your predicitions here.

Herm is an idiot for going on hard knocks, before he could use excuses (i.e. we had a first year starting QB) but now the training camp will be an open book and the world will see how much better huard is. i predict his decision to bench huard for croyle, leading to a disasterous season, will be the final nail in his coffin. Which is ironic because the one time he goes with a new guy over a veteren will be wrong.

I have several predictions...

1) He is going to (numerous times) appear on camera, and his fly will be open.

2) He is going to forget something (clipboard, Whistle, shoes, underwear)

3) He is going to give the team a speech and every word in which is spoken is going to have no connection or logicalization.

not much of a change from his normal MO to focus on the Weber. he will be an unconscionable douchebag though, it'll be obvious he knows the camera is there as he hams it up.

i've said it before, they'll be in an all season battle with Miami for the number one overall pick.

I always thought that Herm was more self aware and actually knew he was full of ****. That it was a question of when not if people would find out he was in over his head and that he was scared to death of it.

I see now that he really thinks that he is a top tier coach. He is going to have his way documented for all to see. Bad idea Herm. I hope you have say over final editing because I think you are about to be a laughing stock if HBO does.

All I know is that it's going to be must see television. Herm is such a clown. He's and egomaniac who never takes responsibility for his own mistakes.

i sense a little tension here gainzo...did he break your heart by pullin out early?

:Banane43:

I was pissed when Herm left the Jets. As a Pats fan I could pretty much pencil in 2 wins each season!

Yeah i love that quote someone pulled up, it was an 'undisclosed' patriot player saying "the jets? all you have to do is hang with them for 3 quarters and they'll give it to you in the 4th"...

that's SOB, too bad he was right.

Yeah i love that quote someone pulled up, it was an 'undisclosed' patriot player saying "the jets? all you have to do is hang with them for 3 quarters and they'll give it to you in the 4th"...

Yep. I remember reading numerous articles about that quote by an "anonymous patriot's player". Mangenious at least makes the other teams earn their victories if they beat the Jets.

We all loved Herm up here as he had good teams and proceeded to screw up just about every time when playing the Pats.

Belichick against Herm was like stealing from the blind! He was 2-8 against the Pats in his 5 seasons with the Jets.

We all loved Herm up here as he had good teams and proceeded to screw up just about every time when playing the Pats.

Belichick against Herm was like stealing from the blind! He was 2-8 against the Pats in his 5 seasons with the Jets.

True, but my #### is hard thinking about how things are going to be different over the next 5 seasons!