Digital Photo Frames

Mandarinia

I have a Philips - got it as a gift. Pretty good, but I have nothing to compare it to. The one thing that's awful with it is the stand (the diagonal piece in the back that props it up like any picture frame). It's metal; removable by design, but the design also means whenever you pick it up the stand falls off due to its weight. I've dropped it on the floor pretty much every time I've picked the frame up. Also I can't figure out how to get it to stand propped up with the long edges on the sides (as opposed to on the top/bottom). But sitting on the shelf untouched, it's pretty nice. Clear, bright pictures. Has different fades/sweeps to go from one picture to the next (or you can select 'random' so the fade method changes). Only takes an SD card which is fine for me, but if you have a camera like Olympus or Fuji that uses XD cards, it wouldn't accept that. Again, I have nothing to compare it to.

Look up a few of them on Amazon & check out the user ratings & sort by 'worst first' to find out the negative aspects of different brands/models.

Archived