Mike Mussina sucks

Matt39

$200 million payroll and the worst bench probably in the history of baseball. Excellent Job Cashman.

Did Torre want to give himself a chuckle when he wrote out that lineup card today? How can you read over that and hand it to the ump? A minor league team would beat us today.

$200 million payroll and the worst bench probably in the history of baseball. Excellent Job Cashman.

Did Torre want to give himself a chuckle when he wrote out that lineup card today? How can you read over that and hand it to the ump? A minor league team would beat us today.

Aside from Bonds this IS a minor league team.

Cashman is a moron for resigning Moose to a 2 yr deal. I said it at the time, and I'll say it now. He never buckles down and guts out a win, he's completely gutless. I cant stand him.

I hate this team. They are a disgrace.

The base stealing is on Moose, the Giants obviously have picked something off on him and are getting great jumps. Nieves doesnt have a shot. Torre is obviously sleeping as he has done nothing to correct this. We look like a herm edwards coached team today.

Back to NIeves, he simply cant hit on a MLB level and his defense is nothing special to warrant him being on an MLB roster. Why this guy is not on the Scranton team bus is beyond me.

I know that Mussina doesn't hold anyone when he ptiches form the stretch. And I know Bonds over his career was a great base stealer. But if Nieves cannot throw out a freaking 40+ fat statue he has no business being in the lineup. Bring up ANYONE or resign Fasano. This is a freaking joke.

Homegrown talents are great but we need to also worry about the major leaguers too, so much money put into what was supposed to be a great season, we have Mussina bitching, when he sucks, Matsui can't play like he used to, abreu does great when he feels like it, the people off the bench suck, the bullpen isn't great. The only great bench person we had is now at first base. There are more problems than that, Cashman hasn't done much to help this team at all clear up these problems. Joe Torre can only make do with what he has. He isn't super man.

Homegrown talents are great but we need to also worry about the major leaguers too, so much money put into what was supposed to be a great season, we have Mussina bitching, when he sucks, Matsui can't play like he used to, abreu does great when he feels like it, the people off the bench suck, the bullpen isn't great. The only great bench person we had is now at first base. There are more problems than that, Cashman hasn't done much to help this team at all clear up these problems. Joe Torre can only make do with what he has. He isn't super man.

Yanks have to make a trade this week to end this Melky, Cairo charade.....I know last week many here posted that they liked this small ball look but these past two series have shown you can't win consistently relying on ARod as your only constant power source.

Yanks have to make a trade this week to end this Melky, Cairo charade.....I know last week many here posted that they liked this small ball look but these past two series have shown you can't win consistently relying on ARod as your only constant power source.

I completely agree with this.

Archived