tony romo

Blackout

We will see exactly what he is during this season and next. I am not ready to write him off IF he has a sophmore slump. Lots of Quarterbacks and players do. We will know the real Tony Romo by the end of this or next season, depending.

i wouldnt say he sucks he is above average but he is not a star. hes kinda like a damon huard. he got his shot and he still start for the cowboys but will never be a pro bowl type QB

he went to the probowl his first year starting. and he didnt even start the whole year

he is better than Chad Pennington

I agree. This guy is a very good qb, not elite though. However it was his first year, give him some time. If we judged him like Pennington we would say he is the next Peyton Manning. Lets see what he does this year.

Ps. I like his name....it rhymes with.....well, ya know...

I agree. This guy is a very good qb, not elite though. However it was his first year, give him some time. If we judged him like Pennington we would say he is the next Peyton Manning. Lets see what he does this year.

Ps. I like his name....it rhymes with.....well, ya know...

Schlomo? Cuomo??? Promo??? Chromo???

he went to the probowl his first year starting. and he didnt even start the whole year

He went to the Pro Bowl because after Drew Brees there was no one else to choose from in the NFC.

Keep in mind that Philip Rivers went to the Pro Bowl and Tom Brady didn't.

His style of play reminds me of Brady. I think he has potential, parcells is a great coach...2 years from now he will be your first QB pick in your fantasy teams....mark my words

Parcells is gone in Dallas

Tony Romo is going to have a good year. I have already marked it down to bump this thread on December 30th. ;)

Romo sucks, and will be a part of a QB controversy by the end of the year. I don't even know who their backup is...

If you the choice between Rivers and Brady who would you take ;)

Rivers OF COURSE! I mean, comeon! He gets to work with Norv Turner and he is still only what? 24? 25? He's 5 years younger than Brady!

:eek:

Tom Brady is a champion. Philip Rivers hands the ball off to LaDainan Tomlinson and throws it to Antonio Gates. I wish I had that hard life.

This is the 1st year Brady has had a weapon like that with a 32 year old Randy Moss in town.

He went to the Pro Bowl because after Drew Brees there was no one else to choose from in the NFC.

Keep in mind that Philip Rivers went to the Pro Bowl and Tom Brady didn't.

you guys are hating on a guy who wasn't even drafted. i thought you were better than that gainzo. i would take romo over brady any day

His fans are Romosexuals.

POTWNOM :P

Archived