Be fair Yankee Homers...

Jet/BosoxFan

A week ago, y'all said that Colorado and SF were just what the doctor ordered! You NEEDED to make up ground here and fell back into 3rd place! This is your atonement thread!!!

Let's take a peek into the past week, shall we?

-Like I said, NYY is now in 3rd place

-In the last turn through the Yankee rotation, the only game won was started by ... Kei Igawa?!?!? While Mussina, Clemens, Pettitte, and Wang all spit the bit!

-Joe BADLY wanted a win today so much so that he had Roger Clemens pitch in relief!

-Speaking of Roger, his ERA is now over 5!!! However, his salary per games pitched just went down BIG TIME!!!

bwa-hahahahahhahahahahahahahahahaha

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The problem iss imple math. After winning 13 of 15, they were still 7.5 back. They dug themselves such a hole early that the cannot afford losing 5 of 6, especially not games like yesterday and today, or against the hapless Rockies, who were swept this weekend in Toronto. This week, same thing. The Os are a mess. Take 2 of 3 or any AL East talk is just and only that, and the WC becomes even more uphill.

The rotation is going to be just fine, and may be better than that if Hughes gets healthy. The relievers are better than you think. But the defense continues to be suspect without any signs that it can get better, the lineup now has some holes, the bench is nonexistent and the manager still doesn't get that he's not playing from 10 games ahead. Today's lineup was criminal. If Torre cannot sit down with Mussina and Posada and stop this "personal valet catcher" nonsense, one more piece of proof that his "manager of egoes" tag is total BS.

The problem iss imple math. After winning 13 of 15, they were still 7.5 back. They dug themselves such a hole early that the cannot afford losing 5 of 6, especially not games like yesterday and today, or against the hapless Rockies, who were swept this weekend in Toronto. This week, same thing. The Os are a mess. Take 2 of 3 or any AL East talk is just and only that, and the WC becomes even more uphill.

:good: You can't dig yourself into such a deep hole is absolutely correct.

I see the rabble rouser is posting again. Typical Boston fan. They consume themselves on what the Yankees are doing, instead of their own problems. I guess when you go through decades of futility, this is how you react. It's like the kid that gets slapped around through his entire school life. So pathetic.

I see the rabble rouser is posting again. Typical Boston fan. They consume themselves on what the Yankees are doing, instead of their own problems. I guess when you go through decades of futility, this is how you react. It's like the kid that gets slapped around through his entire school life. So pathetic.

And what problems of our own should we be concerned with?

The Yanks record, considering their payroll, is what's truly pathetic. Besides it doesn't seem that Boston has many problems currently.

He's right, thus proving that Chowd Fans are in diar (sp) needs of lives.

Though defending Zippy makes me want to puke in my mouth....why is it that he has no life, but the other folks that post here - often moreso - do? So he starts a thread intended to tweak Yankee Fans. There are plenty of threads started with the intent of taking jabs at the Bosox/Bosox fans. It makes things interesting, boys.

Oh, Shadow, I'll save you some time:

"get a life troll. what's a Pats fan doing on a jets board to begin with? did you just jump on the bandwagon? Boston sucks and their fans are pathetic losers."

That cover it?

Though defending Zippy makes me want to puke in my mouth....why is it that he has no life, but the other folks that post here - often moreso - do? So he starts a thread intended to tweak Yankee Fans. There are plenty of threads started with the intent of taking jabs at the Bosox/Bosox fans. It makes things interesting, boys.

"get a life troll. what's a Pats fan doing on a jets board to begin with? did you just jump on the bandwagon? Boston sucks and their fans are pathetic losers."

That cover it?

You almost forgot.... that JBF isn't from Boston, and doesn't know anything about football to be a Jets fan.

That cover it?

garb is JBF's manager at the school

You almost forgot.... that JBF isn't from Boston, and doesn't know anything about football to be a Jets fan.

I think he is from Western, Ma. I hear he has a summer job to supplement his teachers salary: herding sheep. Herding, not hurting! :P

Anyway, instead of replying to him with the same old tired routine - the "get a life, loser" stuff - how 'bout rebutting with some anaylsis and opinion And, if it's 'gonna be smack (which I am all for and am all about) - come up with some new material, 'wouldya.

I think he is from Western, Ma. I hear he has a summer job to supplement his teachers salary: herding sheep. Herding, not hurting! :P

Anyway, instead of replying to him with the same old tired routine - the "get a life, loser" stuff - how 'bout rebutting with some anaylsis and opinion And, if it's 'gonna be smack (which I am all for and am all about) - come up with some new material, 'wouldya.

will do.

I hate to say I told you so...but I told you so!!!

Dont make me go through the lengthy list of quotes, threads, missteppings, and false predictions that we've been subjected to since the 2007 high watermark for the Yankees...the 1st and 2nd week of June.

If you atone for your sins here, I promise to take it easy on you and let sleeping dogs lie...otherwise, you will be exposed as a fraud.

Now stop, think for a second...if you shot your mouth off when the Yankees were 7.5 games out, you may want to say: "Im sorrry JBF and all of Yankee Hater Nation, i was wrong, the Yankees suck and are gutless"

I hate to say I told you so...but I told you so!!!

Dont make me go through the lengthy list of quotes, threads, missteppings, and false predictions that we've been subjected to since the 2007 high watermark for the Yankees...the 1st and 2nd week of June.

If you atone for your sins here, I promise to take it easy on you and let sleeping dogs lie...otherwise, you will be exposed as a fraud.

Now stop, think for a second...if you shot your mouth off when the Yankees were 7.5 games out, you may want to say: "Im sorrry JBF and all of Yankee Hater Nation, i was wrong, the Yankees suck and are gutless"

actually, thats exactly what some of these Simpsons need ;)

You are a fu<king fag.

This is yet another (excuse me for a second...yaaaaaaaaawn) personal attack directed squarely at me. Evem the most ardent JBF hater on JetNation would have to agree with me on this one. Even those of you who wouldnt agree with me if I said the sky were blue and grass were green.

A comment such as this would totally have gotten me banned for life. This person will receive nothing for his effort regarding a warning or whatever!

Just offering yet another piece of evidence that its not personal attacks that mods are so offended by...it is anti-Yankee smack!!!!

This is yet another (excuse me for a second...yaaaaaaaaawn) personal attack directed squarely at me. Evem the most ardent JBF hater on JetNation would have to agree with me on this one. Even those of you who wouldnt agree with me if I said the sky were blue and grass were green.

A comment such as this would totally have gotten me banned for life. This person will receive nothing for his effort regarding a warning or whatever!

Just offering yet another piece of evidence that its not personal attacks that mods are so offended by...it is anti-Yankee smack!!!!

Personal attack? He stated a well known fact of what you are.

Why are you always so concerned with what would get you banned?

JBF's trite crap is representative of how boring this forum has become.

Yawn yawn yawn.

yup,,

maybe we need a MLB All-Turd Team thread,,

lousy players who seem to stick around with not much value, never come through in clutch, bad in the clubhouse etc etc

Archived