i'm back

timbok

hey timbok,, look what 'Mr. Anger and Beat up My old Lady ' did while you were away ..

Cox matches McGraw's all-time career ejections mark

Associated Press

ATLANTA -- Braves manager Bobby Cox wasn't going to argue with plate umpire Chad Fairchild, and he ended up with a record-tying ejection anyway.

Cox was tossed from Saturday's 2-1 loss to the Detroit Tigers in the bottom of the ninth inning. He ran onto the field too late to save Brian McCann from being ejected by Fairchild.

Cox's ejection gave him 131 for his career, tying the record set by John McGraw. He already has the record for most ejections by a manager, since 14 of McGraw's came as a player.

hey timbok,, look what 'Mr. Anger and Beat up My old Lady ' did while you were away ..

Cox matches McGraw's all-time career ejections mark

Associated Press

ATLANTA -- Braves manager Bobby Cox wasn't going to argue with plate umpire Chad Fairchild, and he ended up with a record-tying ejection anyway.

Cox was tossed from Saturday's 2-1 loss to the Detroit Tigers in the bottom of the ninth inning. He ran onto the field too late to save Brian McCann from being ejected by Fairchild.

Cox's ejection gave him 131 for his career, tying the record set by John McGraw. He already has the record for most ejections by a manager, since 14 of McGraw's came as a player.

my cox gets worn out after 3 ejections-- 131 is amazing.

Archived