Soccer Forum at JN?

Mavrik

How about a hannity and colmes type column with me and GG taking different positions on a given subject? THAT would be good.

On the surface, that sounds like a terrific idea. Fun, even. But I suspect any questions regarding "love" you would just take to a bad place.

Mav --

I want you to pledge a certain # of posts. If you promise to post x amount of times in it per week I will take it to the board for approval.

Anyone else? Who would post in a soccer forum?

:razz:

Apparently I've opened up a can of worms in this thread. lol.

Max, I would post in it about the same amount that I post in the Yankees, err, I mean Baseball forum.

I realize that a lot of people in America and this board don't like soccer, but some do. I gaurantee you would probably at the very least get more people posting in it than you do in the Hockey forum. The Hockey forum is usually a ghosttown even during the NHL regular season.

It's completely up to you guys. But I just think it's something to be considered.

I thought your weekly column was funny as heck. Sure beats the "crap" out of that ridiculous turd stuff....oh, and the just as juvenile homo jokes....:yawn:

Sometimes I think that the turd and homo humor is just to compenate for being a poopy-head, or for fantasizing about wanting a man to touch you.

Dear Greengal, what are your thoughts on the explosion of turd and homo jokes at JN?

:P

I have been making homo jokes for years. And your theory is that I secretly long for another man to touch me. How many ways do I have to type it? Of course that is what I want.

Geez, you should be on CSI.

Apparently I've opened up a can of worms in this thread. lol.

Max, I would post in it about the same amount that I post in the Yankees, err, I mean Baseball forum.

I realize that a lot of people in America and this board don't like soccer, but some do. I gaurantee you would probably at the very least get more people posting in it than you do in the Hockey forum. The Hockey forum is usually a ghosttown even during the NHL regular season.

It's completely up to you guys. But I just think it's something to be considered.

How about a combined hockey, basketball and soccer forum?

How about a combined hockey, basketball and soccer forum?

that's actually a great idea, although I'd have to ignore 1/3 of the forum. I'm interested and will post about soccer if you make a forum, but I doubt I'll be posting a lot in it, as I only post 3 times a day in the whole MB, why would soccer increase it so much? :)

I would definetly post, and Thierry signed with FC Barcelona?

yes. tranfer deal for I think 15 mil and signed with Barca for 30 mil.

30,000 showed up for Henry's introduction at Barca's stadium. Ridiculous.

With Ronaldinho, Eto'o, and Henry on the same field they are going to be sick.

yes. tranfer deal for I think 15 mil and signed with Barca for 30 mil.

30,000 showed up for Henry's introduction at Barca's stadium. Ridiculous.

With Ronaldinho, Eto'o, and Henry on the same field they are going to be sick.

Hell Yeah, and Edmilson and don't forget Carles Puyol.

I am definetly gonna watch them play.

Just added an Other Sports forum and a College Sports forum. This way during the NFL season we also have a home for the college football threads.

I am not of fan of having 10,000 forums. Hopefully this is a good compromise between the two. I will be sad to see the Hockey forum go. Oh wait, that's not me. Nevermind I am not sad at all.

Just added an Other Sports forum and a College Sports forum. This way during the NFL season we also have a home for the college football threads.

I am not of fan of having 10,000 forums. Hopefully this is a good compromise between the two. I will be sad to see the Hockey forum go. Oh wait, that's not me. Nevermind I am not sad at all.

Good idea to merge forum for other sports though- we are a democratic website- the people speak and we listen.

Max,

Thanks bro. Another reason why JN is the best Jets site on the net!

If you start a soccer thread than I demand that a competitive dodgeball forum be started as well.

On the topic of competitive dodgeball...

impactathletics.com

It's the dodgeball league we play in. The national champion team Blue Barracudas play in it as well.

Here's a video of us fooling around with some of the guys from the Blue Barracudas.

69VxZaK7g-M

Oh by the way...there is a need for a soccer forum.

Max,

Thanks bro. Another reason why JN is the best Jets site on the net!

Hey it was a good suggestion on your part. So thank you! Even the MMA stuff was out of place.

Plus Smizzy fought to have us recognize competitive hot dog eating as a sport. So now that has a home as well.

Archived