Terrelle Pryor

ShadowJet35

He trimmed his list to 11 schools and Pitt's not on it.

Alabama

Florida

Georgia Tech

Michigan

Michigan State

Notre Dame

Ohio State

Penn State

Tennessee

Texas

West Virginia

I think you're right about it's between OSU,PSU, and WV if he's sticking at qb.

Him in PSU will be disgusting, but I lack any information on his point of view of location, coaching prestige, etc.

But guessing he might want to stay near home PSU seems like an obvious choice. Morelli is on the way out, (maybe Pryor could redshirt to save a year of eligibility) so Pryor will step right in as the starter. with Derrick Williams, Butler, Norwood, and Justin King (the former fab frosh tandem)

Yeah, Mack Brown rarely leaves the state.

Something tells that if the "Next Vince Young" wants to go to Austin, and makes that very clear, Mack would extend an offer.

funny you should say that, Pryor contacted Texas coaches not to long ago. I dont see them taking the bait though with another out of state QB, if you remember last year John Brantley contacted Texas coaches and they gave him an offer and he gladly accpected but in December Brantley gave Texas the shaft. And about 3 years ago Ryan Perriloux was commited to Texas and he gave them the shaft right before LOI day.

Texas is just that type of state that should stick to its own, you just can't respect that Longhorn tradition if you're from outside Texas.

That's right.

Mack has his pick of the state every year.

It's arguably the top HS football state in the country and everyone of them want to go to Austin(Stoops does steal his share though).

1.Cally

2.Texas

3.Florida

4.Ohio

5.Eastern PA/Jersey

He shouldn't go to PSU, look what it did for Morelli to head to Linebacker U. If I was him, I would go OSU or Bama. Or, if I had mind control over him, he would sign at Syracuse.:)

If he were to go to major QB programs such as the 2 schools you mentioned, or schools of that immediate nature, he won't start, going to a school that doesn't sign 3 QBs a year can give you alot better chance of seeing the field.

What are we feeding kids these days? Steroids.

On a better note, Pryor has some great options. He could be a Julius Peppers type if he wants too, and perform well on both the gridiron and hardwood, or he could chose to stick to one sport, we'll see in time, but hopefully he sticks with Football and becomes more of a pocket QB as he matures. Don't be like Mike (Vick), Mr. Pryor.

What are we feeding kids these days? Steroids.

On a better note, Pryor has some great options. He could be a Julius Peppers type if he wants too, and perform well on both the gridiron and hardwood, or he could chose to stick to one sport, we'll see in time, but hopefully he sticks with Football and becomes more of a pocket QB as he matures. Don't be like Mike (Vick), Mr. Pryor.

Having seen him at scouting combines, he has the arm and height to become such, but he must have the mind and coaching to do so.

His decision will depend solely on what college he attends, for example, if he attends Florida, he must stick to his dual threat approach, if he goes to say...Michigan he will learn how to stay in the pocket considering the receivers which will be available to him (Manningham, Arrington)

Archived