One Month And One Day till camp......

SoFlaJets

I cant wait till see players such as Davis Harris, Revis, Leon Washington, Brick, Mangold all in the Preseason.

When you have great young talent, the pre-season is exciting.

no it isnt...The first half of the 2nd and 3rd games are okay, but even then neither team is completely up to speed. By the end of the 1st half usually the 1st team and most of the 2nd team are already off the field and you're watching a bunch of guys that may make the team as 3rd stringers and/or Special Teams players. Not exactly how I would like to spend over an hr of my day.

I'd rather go to LI and spend a day or two a week watching training camp because thats where you'll really get to see the compettition all around. Preseason's purpose is mainly to give backups the playing experience just to see how they react... The time would be much better spent going to training camp and/or reading training camp reports and MAYBE catching the 1st half of either the 2nd or 3rd game if possible.

no it isnt...The first half of the 2nd and 3rd games are okay, but even then neither team is completely up to speed. By the end of the 1st half usually the 1st team and most of the 2nd team are already off the field and you're watching a bunch of guys that may make the team as 3rd stringers and/or Special Teams players. Not exactly how I would like to spend over an hr of my day.

I'd rather go to LI and spend a day or two a week watching training camp because thats where you'll really get to see the compettition all around. Preseason's purpose is mainly to give backups the playing experience just to see how they react... The time would be much better spent going to training camp and/or reading training camp reports and MAYBE catching the 1st half of either the 2nd or 3rd game if possible.

you're right ggman the games DO suck but training camp is where it's all happening-the reports we get here are even better than any you get from the beat writers.Who knows maybe with Randy being the team's scribe that'll change somewhat

T minus 24 days and counting. July 27th NOT the 28th is 1st day of camp

You are right, SFJ. I knew it was a Friday and I already told my boss I have to take the day off, I don't care what is happening at work. This is the second holiest day of the year, after the Sacred Draft, of course. :) I will be fasting and praying the day before so I am lean and mean for my Camp report. That I can do on company time. :)