Julio Lugo...

Jet/BosoxFan

YOU ARE ONE HUGE PILE OF SUCK RIGHT NOW!!! The man is 0-31, do you know how rare that is? Even Bobby Abreu gets a hit once in awhile!

Speaking of Abreu...Julio, why the F didnt you sit there and take 3 straight pitches like he does?

You know that look that Bobby gives the ump when he takes a called 3rd strike? You know, its the "Hey, you dont call strike 3 on me, I am Bobby Abreu damnit."

Thats the look I wanted from you right there. If you get the count to 3-0, and your name is Julio Lugo...you DO NOT SWING THE F*$#^&* BAT!!! You take the next 3 pitches!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU ARE ONE HUGE PILE OF SUCK RIGHT NOW!!! The man is 0-31, do you know how rare that is? Even Bobby Abreu gets a hit once in awhile!

Speaking of Abreu...Julio, why the F didnt you sit there and take 3 straight pitches like he does?

You know that look that Bobby gives the ump when he takes a called 3rd strike? You know, its the "Hey, you dont call strike 3 on me, I am Bobby Abreu damnit."

Thats the look I wanted from you right there. If you get the count to 3-0, and your name is Julio Lugo...you DO NOT SWING THE F*$#^&* BAT!!! You take the next 3 pitches!!!!!!!!!!!

i want to see u make a post where the yankees and their players aren't involved, seeming as you know basically nothing about any other sport than baseball that will be tough.

Cause and Effect.

JBF starts talking about Boston, They get swept.

As much as I detest JBF and his useless threads you can't blame the sweep on him.

The Sox have lost 8 straight in Seattle. They simply can't play in that ballpark.

I thought the Sox lead would be down to 8 or 9 games by Friday morning as I knew the Sox would lose at least 2 of 3 and I thought the Yankees would sweep the O's.

What happens? The Sox get swept and the Yankees lose 2 in a row to the O's.

I'll acctually reply to this topic because it was yet another thing I was 100% right about in the offseason.

When do you think the Sox will bench him? They have had the luxury of having a big lead so far this season and have continued to play him.

It's time for Cora to get some starts.

When do you think the Sox will bench him? They have had the luxury of having a big lead so far this season and have continued to play him.

It's time for Cora to get some starts.

There is no team putting pressure on them so he isn't hurting them.

There is no team putting pressure on them so he isn't hurting them.

Which is exactly the problem.

There isn't much to bitch about up here about the Sox on sports radio except for Lugo. He's taking a beating and deservedly so.

I'd like for Tito to sit him down this weekend for a couple of games and let Cora play. The Fenway fans are going to boo Lugo.

Julio who?

• 10 months later...

Archived