AFC East belongs to the Jets in the near future

1. Please, Moss took a paycut so HE can win a Championship before HE retires, you know that he couldn't care less about the Pats. Wow, he cancelled his offseason plans to come to Foxboro?? Thats unheard of, coming to camp instead of going on vacation? No one else does that...He's a hero!!

2. Stallworth, yeah okay, that big contract he signed with you guys...Not worth it. He's a good #3 - avg #2. Thats about it.

3. Asante Samuel has said that he is sick of the Pats' way of treating the players that work so hard for them...thats why he is holding out until week 10.

I don't know what I'm talking about? Tell me three key players for the Jets who are worse character type players then Moss, Stallworth and Samuel, and I'll tell you three that mean much less to the Jets then Moss, Stallworth and Samuel mean to the Pats.

Wow, I can see I'm dealing with a limited I.Q. here, so let me get this right, your saying that the only reason Moss cut his pay was to come to New England and win a Championship, and thats a bad thing?????????????:confused:

Second maybe your not aware of this, but Stallworth was drafted the same year as Deon Branch, and has put up just about exactly the same amount of production as Branch has, similar TDs, catchs, yards, all without playing with Tom Brady. So which is it this week jet fans? The Pats where crazy not to pay Branch his top 5 WR contract, or now they are crazy to replace his production with a player for half the cost. :rolleyes: Which is it?? Dude everything write gets dumber by the letter. ;)

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Wow, I can see I'm dealing with a limited I.Q. here, so let me get this right, your saying that the only reason Moss cut his pay was to come to New England and win a Championship, and thats a bad thing?????????????:confused:

Second maybe your not aware of this, but Stallworth was drafted the same year as Deon Branch, and has put up just about exactly the same amount of production as Branch has, similar TDs, catchs, yards, all without playing with Tom Brady. So which is it this week jet fans? The Pats where crazy not to pay Branch his top 5 WR contract, or now they are crazy to replace his production with a player for half the cost. :rolleyes: Which is it?? Dude everything write gets dumber by the letter. ;)

Are you kidding? Where do you get this BS about Stallworth from Shasta?

About Moss, the point is that he doesn't care about the team, he cares about himself. He took a paycut so he can get a ring on his finger before he retires so his status isn't lowered because he didn't win a Super Bowl. If the Pats finish w/out a playoff berth this season, he'll be the first one to request out or demand higher pay.

Go post on your little Patriots message boards... Oh yea I forgot, sorry fans= sorry message boards.

First time ever, but im gonna select that saying as a POTW nomination...

"sorry fans=sorry Message Boards...

Did you just try and give yourself a POTW nom???

Now I have seen it all...

Yes I did... I been here a long time and never selected my own post as a POTW nomination... But why do you think all these Patriot fans come to Jet sites? From TGG, JI and JN... We have great fans who are crazy about the Jets and talk about crazy things.

Now go over to a Patriot site, and you will understand why they all spend more time over here.

So yes... POTW for Sorry Fans= Sorry Message boards.

How can this go without more comments.... dude gave himself a nomination... :lol:

Are you kidding? Where do you get this BS about Stallworth from Shasta?

About Moss, the point is that he doesn't care about the team, he cares about himself. He took a paycut so he can get a ring on his finger before he retires so his status isn't lowered because he didn't win a Super Bowl. If the Pats finish w/out a playoff berth this season, he'll be the first one to request out or demand higher pay.

It's called facts, maybe you should look into the concept before you continue to make yourself look foolish.

Branch 5 years since 02

games played 67 Rec. 266 yards 3469 Avg. 13.0 TDs 18

Stallworth 5 years since 02

games played 68 Rec. 233 yards 3516 Avg. 15.1 TDs 28

Look if your going to try and debate anything with me, your going to have to bring a little more than green glasses and pipe dreams. I'll say again, very clearly "Stallworth has been every bit as productive as Branch and thats considering he didn't have Tom Brady throwing him the ball. It could even be argued that he's been more productive, scoring 10 more TDs than Branch and more yards with less receptions. Your in for a surprise this season son. ;)

It's called facts, maybe you should look into the concept before you continue to make yourself look foolish.

Branch 5 years since 02

games played 67 Rec. 266 yards 3469 Avg. 13.0 TDs 18

Stallworth 5 years since 02

games played 68 Rec. 233 yards 3516 Avg. 15.1 TDs 28

Look if your going to try and debate anything with me, your going to have to bring a little more than green glasses and pipe dreams. I'll say again, very clearly "Stallworth has been every bit as productive as Branch and thats considering he didn't have Tom Brady throwing him the ball. It could even be argued that he's been more productive, scoring 10 more TDs than Branch and more yards with less receptions. Your in for a surprise this season son. ;)

and by brady spreading the wealth to moss, welker, maroney, the TE's...is that going to help or hurt Stallworth's numbers? Stallworth isn't bad, but i think you could take his weiner out of your mouth long enough to put together a debate with a purpose. Or not, i don't care.

and by brady spreading the wealth to moss, welker, maroney, the TE's...is that going to help or hurt Stallworth's numbers? Stallworth isn't bad, but i think you could take his weiner out of your mouth long enough to put together a debate with a purpose. Or not, i don't care.

Maybe if you would take your boyfriends weiner out of your own mouth long enough to read the thread you could see I just debated and destroyed your little buddy. Let me sum up for you, I said that Stallworth was every bit as productive a NFL WR as Branch was, your little buddy called me crazy, I responded with "facts" to back up my statement, he ran away, then you dropped in and said somthing stupid. There I think that brings us up to date, any questions?

Maybe if you would take your boyfriends weiner out of your own mouth long enough to read the thread you could see I just debated and destroyed your little buddy. Let me sum up for you, I said that Stallworth was every bit as productive a NFL WR as Branch was, your little buddy called me crazy, I responded with "facts" to back up my statement, he ran away, then you dropped in and said somthing stupid. There I think that brings us up to date, any questions?

Typical classless piece of **** reply......slinging playground insults when your ignorance is exposed.

Ill save you a reply and do it for you......

"you're gay and your team sucks and i'm an internet champion!!, I DESTROY PEOPLE ON MESSAGE BOARDS"

should I threaten to beat myself up?.....i dont want to steal your next post too

Typical classless piece of **** reply......slinging playground insults when your ignorance is exposed.

Ill save you a reply and do it for you......

"you're gay and your team sucks and i'm an internet champion!!, I DESTROY PEOPLE ON MESSAGE BOARDS"

should I threaten to beat myself up?.....i dont want to steal your next post too

I see you still can't read or deal with reality. Or perhaps you missed the part where he threw around playground insults at me first. Better yet, maybe you could explain to me and everyone here just how, "my ignorance was exposed". Please lets hear it, come on little boy tell us all how my claim that Stallworth is every bit as productive a WR as Deon Branch, was "Exposed as ignorance". Come on lets just see if your I.Q. and limited reasoning skills are up for the task. :box:

I did not run away, sorry that I have a life other then this forum.

Anyway, back to the debate.

Stallworth may have been just as productive as Branch as far as numbers go, I'll grant you that. But, Branch has 3 SB rings and a SB MVP award in his career and Stallworth doesn't. Also, if you look at his yearly breakdown, Stallworth did his best when he was a #3 WR. He certainly wasn't very effective at being a #1 guy last year (38 rec., 725 yds). Problem is, you're paying him a #1 contract, at least 3.6 Million for one year and over 30 million if he stays for 6 yrs. Thats a pretty heavy salary for a guy that has been a good #3, an avg. #2, and a subpar#1 if you ask me.

Also, back to off the field/ character issues, Stallworth is currently in rehab for drug use and is under NFL supervision. He's also been known to complain about his contract and demand more even though he didn't deserve it.

Anyway, this debate was supposed to be about which team (Jets or Pats) has a bigger character issue...I think it is clear from the fact that you still haven't been able to name 3 Jets with bigger or equal character problems as Moss, Stallworth, and Samuel that you are the one that has ran away from the debate.

BTW, don't open your mouth in this forum again unless you're willing to stick to the debate. If not, you can stick that mouth back on Brady's weiner where it obviously belongs.

Stallworth may have been just as productive as Branch as far as numbers go, I'll grant you that. But, Branch has 3 SB rings and a SB MVP award in his career and Stallworth doesn't. Also, if you look at his yearly breakdown, Stallworth did his best when he was a #3 WR. He certainly wasn't very effective at being a #1 guy last year (38 rec., 725 yds). Problem is, you're paying him a #1 contract, at least 3.6 Million for one year and over 30 million if he stays for 6 yrs. Thats a pretty heavy salary for a guy that has been a good #3, an avg. #2, and a subpar#1 if you ask me.

Also, back to off the field/ character issues, Stallworth is currently in rehab for drug use and is under NFL supervision. He's also been known to complain about his contract and demand more even though he didn't deserve it.

Anyway, this debate was supposed to be about which team (Jets or Pats) has a bigger character issue...I think it is clear from the fact that you still haven't been able to name 3 Jets with bigger or equal character problems as Moss, Stallworth, and Samuel that you are the one that has ran away from the debate.

BTW, don't open your mouth in this forum again unless you're willing to stick to the debate. If not, you can stick that mouth back on Brady's weiner where it obviously belongs.

Has a New England Patriot been arrested this off season?

Samuel wants a long term deal worth big bucks. The Pats franchised him and will pay $7.9 million to him this season if he accepts. How does that make him a bad character guy?

Samuel wants a long term deal worth big bucks. The Pats franchised him and will pay $7.9 million to him this season if he accepts. How does that make him a bad character guy?

You know who should be arrested? patriot fans. YOu know who should drink earlier in the day? this guy. You know who needs more drinks now? yeah...this guy again.

words to live by you little peckers.

you can't drink all day, unless you start in the morning.

now get to it.

You know who should be arrested? patriot fans. YOu know who should drink earlier in the day? this guy. You know who needs more drinks now? yeah...this guy again.

words to live by you little peckers.

you can't drink all day, unless you start in the morning.

now get to it.

Funny you bring that up.

I have a t-shirt from a restaurant in Baltimore called Little Havanas. The restaurant logo is on the front and the back reads, "you can't drink all day unless you start early."

I think you are onto something :)

BTW: Why does everyone think I'm boozing when I post? Barton accused me of being a booze hound yesterday.

Umm, he doesn't want to play for your team, and is willing to sit out and make less money because of it. If thats not considered a character problem then I dont know what is. As far as people getting arrested, no, no one from the pats this offseason perse but Merriweather did have some tussels with the law in the past. (including stomping on the head of 2 FIU players during an in game brawl that got him a suspension from the NCAA)

Umm, he doesn't want to play for your team, and is willing to sit out and make less money because of it. If thats not considered a character problem then I dont know what is. As far as people getting arrested, no, no one from the pats this offseason perse but Merriweather did have some tussels with the law in the past. (including stomping on the head of 2 FIU players during an in game brawl that got him a suspension from the NCAA)

He is considering sitting out and will make much less money. If he shows up after 10 games I bet that Belichick won't play him.

Asante has a huge ego. As I've said in other posts he isn't getting much support from his teammates over this holdout.

I think he will be in a Pats uniform on opening day.

If I was him I would play this season for a guaranteed $7.9 million and then test the free-agent market in 2008. It's a win-win situation for him.

At least Asante isn't holding a press conference on the practice field saying he was thrown under the bus by taking a pay-cut like Kendall did.

What the hell are you talking about?

He missed 4 games and was on pace to match or more correctly exceed Reggie Brown's totals for 16 games. Nice revisionist spin.

Stallworth best season he was a number one and had better numbers then Joe Horn.

One a Patriots is arrested for assault and running like a coward, the Jets win the character issue debate.

He is considering sitting out and will make much less money. If he shows up after 10 games I bet that Belichick won't play him.

Asante has a huge ego. As I've said in other posts he isn't getting much support from his teammates over this holdout.

I think he will be in a Pats uniform on opening day.

If I was him I would play this season for a guaranteed $7.9 million and then test the free-agent market in 2008. It's a win-win situation for him.

At least Asante isn't holding a press conference on the practice field saying he was thrown under the bus by taking a pay-cut like Kendall did.

No, but he has said that he's sick of the Patsies treating their players this way...And the fact that he is willing to sit out 10 weeks and get paid THAT MUCH LESS, then thats a much bigger statement then anything PK has said. In fact, PK has said numerous times that whether or not he will come to camp if he is still on the team is 'up in the air'.

No, but he has said that he's sick of the Patsies treating their players this way...And the fact that he is willing to sit out 10 weeks and get paid THAT MUCH LESS, then thats a much bigger statement then anything PK has said. In fact, PK has said numerous times that whether or not he will come to camp if he is still on the team is 'up in the air'.

The same Patriots team that paid Seymour $26 million and Brady $16 million last year? Cheap bastards.

The Pats have the advantage over Samuel. He has nearly $8 million sitting on the table but refuses to sign the contract.

I still don't see how that makes him a bad character guy. He didn't punch a woman and then run away from the cops.

The same Patriots team that paid Seymour $26 million and Brady $16 million last year? Cheap bastards.

The Pats have the advantage over Samuel. He has nearly $8 million sitting on the table but refuses to sign the contract.

I still don't see how that makes him a bad character guy. He didn't punch a woman and then run away from the cops.

JC!

He swung on one of three men who attacked him, then left the scene. You make it sound like he evaded already present police-men. He approached the arresting officers and returned to the bar where he apologized to the woman he accidentally hit.

JC!

He swung on one of three men who attacked him, then left the scene. You make it sound like he evaded already present police-men. He approached the arresting officers and returned to the bar where he apologized to the woman he accidentally hit.

:funny_post:

Since responses are now limited to smiley-emotions, I'll pose a question to kick this thread back in gear.

Suppossing NE does as well as they plan to. After the next off-season,

Which players will be given contract-extensions, and which would prefer to stay in NE opposed to seek out a better pay-off from a different team?

In other words, how long do you really think you can keep this group of players together?

Since responses are now limited to smiley-emotions, I'll pose a question to kick this thread back in gear.

Suppossing NE does as well as they plan to. After the next off-season,

Which players will be given contract-extensions, and which would prefer to stay in NE opposed to seek out a better pay-off from a different team?

In other words, how long do you really think you can keep this group of players together?

Ty Warren's contract is up next year so that is a priority for the Pats.

As long as the Pats are a Super Bowl contender some players will take less than market value for the opportunity to win a Super Bowl.

Ty Warren's contract is up next year so that is a priority for the Pats.

As long as the Pats are a Super Bowl contender some players will take less than market value for the opportunity to win a Super Bowl.

Yeah, It's my understanding that he has acquired a new agent to get his worth. Assuming that goes well, I would think you have one of the better D-Line's in the league locked up (long-term)... Next year you should have at least two of your starting LBs back (Vrabel and Thomas) good luck with Bruschi and Seau... Colvin is on the cusp and might be next year's Tully-Cain, or the McGinest of year's back.

Aside from that, Hobbs and Meriweather will likely stay in your secondary... I think the rest move on.

SB contenders for this year, maybe. Next year's a stretch.

Jets own the division by '09.

JC!

I heard that cops actually found him hiding in some warehouse.

JC!

Wow, I guess the police got it wrong, they said he punched a 110 pound woman in the face and then ran like a little girl. :rolleyes: Or how about the last time he got locked up the week before the draft when he pushed a female police officer, costing himself a 1st round selection and millions? Miller = a woman beater & stupid.

Wow, I guess the police got it wrong, they said he punched a 110 pound woman in the face and then ran like a little girl. :rolleyes: Or how about the last time he got locked up the week before the draft when he pushed a female police officer, costing himself a 1st round selection and millions? Miller = a woman beater & stupid.

Give the Miller apologist another week and he will have come to the rescue of a little old lady from a strett gang all the while rescuing a kitten from a tree and curing cancer.

Yeah, It's my understanding that he has acquired a new agent to get his worth. Assuming that goes well, I would think you have one of the better D-Line's in the league locked up (long-term)... Next year you should have at least two of your starting LBs back (Vrabel and Thomas) good luck with Bruschi and Seau... Colvin is on the cusp and might be next year's Tully-Cain, or the McGinest of year's back.

Aside from that, Hobbs and Meriweather will likely stay in your secondary... I think the rest move on.

SB contenders for this year, maybe. Next year's a stretch.

Jets own the division by '09.

You guys have been saying that since 01 and you just don't get it, or maybe it's just that you don't want to get it. This Patriot team is built on the owner-ship, coaching and scouting. Why do you think that in the past five years the Patriots have had multiple 1st round picks more than any other team in the League? Next year they have two 1sts and two 3rds, and sorry Jet fans but the Patriots know what to do with them, they haven't had a first round bust since Piolli took over. You can have your hopes and dreams but until Kraft sells the team, B.B. retires, and Scott Piolli moves on, the Jets will always be looking up at the Patriots. ;)

You guys have been saying that since 01 and you just don't get it, or maybe it's just that you don't want to get it. This Patriot team is built on the owner-ship, coaching and scouting. Why do you think that in the past five years the Patriots have had multiple 1st round picks more than any other team in the League? Next year they have two 1sts and two 3rds, and sorry Jet fans but the Patriots know what to do with them, they haven't had a first round bust since Piolli took over. You can have your hopes and dreams but until Kraft sells the team, B.B. retires, and Scott Piolli moves on, the Jets will always be looking up at the Patriots. ;)

The Pats are a rock when it comes to drafting well....just look back to when they traded that first round pick in 85 to San Fran that they used to pick up a WR named Jerry Rice.

Jerry Rice for Trevor Matich.....that was a nice trade.

The Pats are a rock when it comes to drafting well....just look back to when they traded that first round pick in 85 to San Fran that they used to pick up a WR named Jerry Rice.

Jerry Rice for Trevor Matich.....that was a nice trade.

Reading comprehension, son. Shasta stated that the Pats will be the "rock" of the division until BB retires and Pioli (and his scouting dept) moves on. Wasn't Pioli graduating from College in '85?;)

Archived