AFC East belongs to the Jets in the near future

Reading comprehension, son. Shasta stated that the Pats will be the "rock" of the division until BB retires and Pioli (and his scouting dept) moves on. Wasn't Pioli graduating from College in '85?;)

So let me see.....we can only reference years that the Pats were actually good.

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The Pats are a rock when it comes to drafting well....just look back to when they traded that first round pick in 85 to San Fran that they used to pick up a WR named Jerry Rice.

Jerry Rice for Trevor Matich.....that was a nice trade.

How about some relevance? Or should we go through all the Jets' deft drafting?

How about some relevance? Or should we go through all the Jets' deft drafting?

Just to clarify in this thread.....

We can only discuss the years between 01 and 07......nothing else counts because no pats fans existed before then.

We can only discuss the years between 01 and 07......nothing else counts because no pats fans existed before then.

I hate the ****ing Pats so you can say whatever you want about them, but this thread is about the Pats supposedly imploding and the Jets winning the division in '07. I don't see what Steve Grogan, Stanley Morgan and Sam Bam Cunningham have to do with that.

Who really knows what will happen in 2008 and beyond, all we can know is the present day, 2007, and in present day this division still belongs to the New England Patriots until the Jets can prove on the field that they are the better team.

I hate the ****ing Pats so you can say whatever you want about them, but this thread is about the Pats supposedly imploding and the Jets winning the division in '07. I don't see what Steve Grogan, Stanley Morgan and Sam Bam Cunningham have to do with that.

it get pseudo fans like shasta smashing his keyboard and hitting refresh every 4 minutes

So let me see.....we can only reference years that the Pats were actually good.

Your Boy -Defense- set the paramaters of this argument. He said the future belongs to the Jets, and Shasta is saying that as long as BB and Pioli are running this, that is not so.

Am I missing something here?

No, but making a point on a bad draft move for a team that has new owners, coaches, stadium and uniforms is a little irrelevant.

If this was a discussion of the 80s. Yeah, point taken.

Your Boy -Defense- set the paramaters of this argument. He said the future belongs to the Jets, and Shasta is saying that as long as BB and Pioli are running this, that is not so.

Am I missing something here?

Please refrain from the "your boy" talk. Unless you are referring to NYSE specifically. I'd prefer to speak for myself.

No, but making a point on a bad draft move for a team that has new owners, coaches, stadium and uniforms is a little irrelevant.

If this was a discussion of the 80s. Yeah, point taken.

New uniforms?!?! No wonder they win. It's not Tom Brady, it's the postman!

Please refrain from the "your boy" talk. Unless you are referring to NYSE specifically. I'd prefer to speak for myself.

New uniforms?!?! No wonder they win. It's the postman!

I am just saying.

The Pats are a rock when it comes to drafting well....just look back to when they traded that first round pick in 85 to San Fran that they used to pick up a WR named Jerry Rice.

Jerry Rice for Trevor Matich.....that was a nice trade.

Wow,, you weren't to bright on J.I. either, what dose the 85 draft have to do with Kraft, Piolli, and B.B.?? Please stay with the topic, if you can. :yawn:

Wow,, you weren't to bright on J.I. either, what dose the 85 draft have to do with Kraft, Piolli, and B.B.?? Please stay with the topic, if you can. :yawn:

The last time the Jets had an upper hand on the Patriots?

Every thread gets hijacked by a pats fan reminding Jets fans about past indiscretions. Regardless of the topic.

I didnt know history was such a touchy topic for Pats fans.

Silly me, I thought rules were the same for everyone.

Maybe we should talk about when Tommy Hoddson was the Pats QB? Because thats got alot to do with the topic?:confused: Son we already know you don't have the tools needed to form a legit thought, so just stop trying and save us all the time and effort it takes to read you off topic and usless coments.

Maybe we should talk about when Tommy Hoddson was the Pats QB? Because thats got alot to do with the topic?:confused: Son we already know you don't have the tools needed to form a legit thought, so just stop trying and save us all the time and effort it takes to read you off topic and usless coments.

want a tissue homey? if my comments are so useless, why take the time to respond to all of them?

Every thread gets hijacked by a pats fan reminding Jets fans about past indiscretions. Regardless of the topic.

We sucked. What is your point?

Ok, since your slow, I'll try and help you out, "WHAT DOSE THE PATS DRAFT RECORD IN 85 HAVE TO DO WITH THE TOPIC OF THE PATS FALLING APART IN 08????" Take your time, we all know your going to need it. :rolleyes:

Ok, since your slow, I'll try and help you out, "WHAT DOSE THE PATS DRAFT RECORD IN 85 HAVE TO DO WITH THE TOPIC OF THE PATS FALLING APART IN 08????" Take your time, we all know your going to need it. :rolleyes:

Shasta --

If your sole intent is to blast Jets fans, you won't be here long. We care less about "hit counts" and more about treating each other with respect.

You can talk football but the personal attacks won't be tolerated.

I'm just saying.

Shasta --

If your sole intent is to blast Jets fans, you won't be here long. We care less about "hit counts" and more about treating each other with respect.

I'm just saying.

Funny, the first thing I was met with was personal attacks, yet I see no such warnings directed at those individuals. I'm just saying.

Shasta --

I'm just saying.

Is this the first time you've encountered this guy? Check any one of the 5000 posts he has on other message boards and you'll see why this guy gets up in the morning.

Is this the first time you've encountered this guy? Check any one of the 5000 posts he has on other message boards and you'll see why this guy gets up in the morning.

every time i see a post from that shasta chick it becomes more and more combursome to read. It's the same drab stuff post after post, there is no insite, all she does is belittle jet fans on a JET message board.

I'm not a busy individual, i have time on my hands. That doesn't mean i go to a Patriots website just to make fun of Belly's sweatsuits.

every time i see a post from that shasta chick it becomes more and more combursome to read. It's the same drab stuff post after post, there is no insite, all she does is belittle jet fans on a JET message board.

I'm not a busy individual, i have time on my hands. That doesn't mean i go to a Patriots website just to make fun of Belly's sweatsuits.

Sweauits? No ****ing way. That degenerate piece of **** has never worn two matching pieces of clothing in his life.

• 9 years later...
On 6/28/2007 at 8:58 PM, Greenseed3 said:

NE is not a team built to last much longer. Once age takes it's toll on the defense it'll be hard to keep players on the team (taking pay-cuts just to stay a Patriot). This is witnessed by Ty Warren, getting a new agent for next year. The team just can't afford to keep the talent it has collected once everyone gets good enough to "get paid" on a different team.

Belichik can prove his worth better as a coach to move on next year, and emulate his years of success from a different location. My guess is NFC, where he could develop another dynasty.

Either way, NYJ are on the way up; putting together the pieces to dominate for years to come, while NE will probably peak this year and start it's eventual decline.

Agreed.  The Pats are pretty much finished and the Jets are about to rise!

Archived