Props to Yanks

Mavrik

Good job guys. I'd thought this series would at least be close. Doesn't appear to be that way. Tigers offense right now is just pitiful. Tis a shame the Gullotine is no longer used or else I'd have Carlos Pena put to it.

I'd at least like to see Bondy pull out a gem tomorrow.

Good job guys. I'd thought this series would at least be close. Doesn't appear to be that way. Tigers offense right now is just pitiful. Tis a shame the Gullotine is no longer used or else I'd have Carlos Pena put to it.

classy post mavrik. sweet signature by the way...

Tigers put up a fight tonight man, it was a very good game.

As for tomorrow, Bonderman vs Brown, I think the Tigers are gonna pull away with a win in this one, but I also think it'll be close. Bonderman is a very young up and coming pitcher, he'll make the All-Star team.

Hopefully Bonderman will be with you guys for a while. Also, did you know Maroth is a UCF alum?

classy post mavrik. sweet signature by the way...

I'll always give credit when credits due...

GreenMachine made that sig for me..absolutely love it.

124, I have a strong feeling Bondy's gonna be one of the top pitchers in the game in the next year or two. If I was going to vote right now, he'd definitely be in the all-star game.

GM, yeah I found out Maroth was a UCF alum a couple years ago. Pretty cool. I have a bunch of buddies that go there and I kid em that the only reason I like their school is that Maroth went there......and maybe the "target-rich" environment at some of the parties there.

8) :lol:

2 words:

Jeff Weaver

There's no way in hell the Tigers will let Bondy get away from em. The only reason the Tigers traded Weaver away was because the 02 team and much of their farm system was so devoid of notable talent that Dombrowski needed to trade for talent. There's no point keeping one expensive player on a team of scrubs when you can trade him and get players that can help build your system back up. Besides, in that Weaver deal we got Franklyn German, Carlos Pena, and......Jeremy Bonderman.

Yankees are playing well obviously- relief pitching has been good- the hitters have come around for the most part- Max is the one Yankee fan that I will say called it that they would turn it around.

I thought they would start to play much better when they started bad- still too much talent on the team although much of it old to not play better.

Yankees are playing well obviously- relief pitching has been good- the hitters have come around for the most part- Max is the one Yankee fan that I will say called it that they would turn it around.

I thought they would start to play much better when they started bad- still too much talent on the team although much of it old to not play better.

Thanks Faba.

On an unrelated note Faba has been promoted to Senior Moderator.

Anxious to see how the Yanks do when the quality of the opponent is a little tougher. The turnaround has occurred basically by playing the Mets and some of the AL's worst teams.
14 out 16 is serious stuff regardless of who you're playing. this is still the majors & all of the games count. bring on the the red sox!!!

Archived