WTF Is Wrong With Kids Today ??

Smizzy

If your jeans looks like spandex...they're too tight.

If you need a pair pliers to pull up your zipper....you should be shot.

I do not need my kids pointing out your nuts. Even my 5 yr old knows people shouldn't see your nuts thru your jeans.

I would give you rep but it says I "need to spread it around first"

haha. i dont mind somewhat tight jeans like in the early 70s (without the huge bellbottoms) but not into that whole 80s thing with all that tightness around the ankles.

I can't stand guys wearing girls pants, and yes usually the kids wearing those pants are considered / labeled "emo". They should all be shot and dragged through the streets.:beer:

Shooting them is too quick a death. How about pouring drops of water over their heads for weeks on end? They deserve that much more. :cheers:

Want a cookie for being a moron?

Want a cookie for being a homer and being that pathetic that you have to start with name calling on an internet message board? Have a nice night.

Shooting them is too quick a death. How about pouring drops of water over their heads for weeks on end? They deserve that much more. :cheers:

That and lets pluck each toe / finger off day by day, I think that would be fun.

Yeah, but after we pluck it we have to throw some acid on the burns to make it hurt more.

And some salt too, just a little bit extra pain.

Then we throw them into a pool full of flesh eating fish.

Well im glad I grew up and live in the hood for the simple fact I dont have to be round that on a day 2 day basis... Im white but at the same time I dont have alot of white friends, 2 crazy for me... I like to chill and relax

This might be the single greatest post in the history of JN.

Archived