While showering

Verde

I once showered with this girl in college. I asked her is that soap in your mouth or are you just happy to see me.

Some bad news for you:

1) She had rabies.

2) "She" wasn't a she at all. You were most likely showering with a racoon.

That would also explain the scratch marks on your back.

Some bad news for you:

1) She had rabies.

2) "She" wasn't a she at all. You were most likely showering with a racoon.

That would also explain the scratch marks on your back.

She was foaming from the mouth. This explains a lot.

Thanks!!! :wink:

Take these broken wings and learn to fly...All your life...You were only waiting for this moment to arise.

Greengal, great quote. I hear that little bird chirping in the background.

Take these sunken eyes and learn to see...

Greengal, great quote. I hear that little bird chirping in the background.

Take these sunken eyes and learn to see...

thanks meddle.. one of my favorite songs... i have heard many versions of it... it is just such a sweet song ;)

No problem!

Just as an aside, that is a SMOKIN' body in your sig, does that body belong to you?? HOLLA!!!!!

That is an illustration of my body.yes.gif

And just to stay on topic, the photo was taken right after I got out of the shower....although, I was not chewing gum! Tee hee hee.

I really think that the team to watch this season will be the Houston Texans. They're really putting together a hell of a defense down there, and Carr is improving at QB every day. If that offensive line can come together, they'll be right in it, IMO.

(HA! Reverse hijack!)

I really think that the team to watch this season will be the Houston Texans. They're really putting together a hell of a defense down there, and Carr is improving at QB every day. If that offensive line can come together, they'll be right in it, IMO.

(HA! Reverse hijack!)

That's okay hunny, you'll never be called out for it.

You are the "it" boy and everything you do is worshipped. Now bend over so I can kiss your ass.

(HA! Reverse hijack!)

you are SUCH a copycat!!! i did that a loooong time ago in the hijack thread... :roll: you are slipping tom... originaility... 0 points! :lol:

That's okay hunny, you'll never be called out for it.

You are the "it" boy and everything you do is worshipped. Now bend over so I can kiss your a$$.

I like the shower/soap in the mouth visual better.....

Archived