Hanley Ramirez

Blackout

No. He's better than Reyes. And by a lot.

TITCR.

Hanley Ramirez is better at what Reyes does than Reyes is, he's just on a crap team, and his talent goes unnoticed.

Jeter is a different type of player altogether. Neither Reyes or Ramirez could do what Jeter does.

TITCR.

Hanley Ramirez is better at what Reyes does than Reyes is, he's just on a crap team, and his talent goes unnoticed.

Jeter is a different type of player altogether. Neither Reyes or Ramirez could do what Jeter does.

Who had a better 2006 season, Reyes or Ramirez? This season is not over yet either. Hanley can't touch Reyes defensively, speed wise, or as a overall player.

The only thing Ramirez has done better this season is hit more HR's from the 3 spot in the order.

Reyes can take over/change the outcome of a game on a consistant basis......neither Hanley or Jeter can.

Who had a better 2006 season, Reyes or Ramirez? This season is not over yet either. Hanley can't touch Reyes defensively, speed wise, or as a overall player.

The only thing Ramirez has done better this season is hit more HR's from the 3 spot in the order.

Reyes can take over/change the outcome of a game on a consistant basis......neither Hanley or Jeter can.

Rameriz was better last year in his rookie year than any year Reyes has ever had. It's taken him less time in the majors to become a great player too.

TITCR.

Same thing goes the opposite way as well. Jeter can't do the same things that Ramirez or Reyes does, Jeter only dreams about the balls Reyes gets to constantly.

Rameriz was better last year in his rookie year than any year Reyes has ever had. It's taken him less time in the majors to become a great player too.

Reyes beat Ramirez in every offensive category except walks. Hanley had 3 more.

That includes your end all OPS stat.

Ramirez also struck out 128 times to Reyes 81.

Reyes also out hit him by 40 points with runners in scoring position.

Ramirez also made 9 more errors.

Rameriz was in his 1st year in the majors and had almost identical numbers to Reyes in his 5th year in the majors. This year in Rameriz's 2nd and reyes's 6th, Hanley is better.

Rameriz was in his 1st year in the majors and had almost identical numbers to Reyes in his 5th year in the majors. This year in Rameriz's 2nd and reyes's 6th, Hanley is better.

Quote:

Originally Posted by madmike1 viewpost.gif

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BTW last year was Reyes 2nd full season in the bigs.

Either stand by your original stupid quote or STFU.

Quote:

Originally Posted by madmike1 viewpost.gif

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BTW last year was Reyes 2nd full season in the bigs.

Either stand by your original stupid quote or STFU.

Bitter Muts fan... hehe

Gimmie is the most bitter of Mets fans...

Nah not really....just correcting a rubbish statement by you about the 2006 seasons of Ramirez and Reyes. If that makes me bitter to you and Shadow so be it.

Signed, bitter 1st place Mets fan.

PS...save the history lessons - 2000 was 7 seasons ago.

Nah not really....just correcting a rubbish statement by you about the 2006 seasons of Ramirez and Reyes. If that makes me bitter to you and Shadow so be it.

Signed, bitter 1st place Mets fan.

PS...save the history lessons - 2000 was 7 seasons ago.

Save the history lessons, 1986 was 21 years ago.

Mike, I can only assume you have backed away from trying to back up this staement.

You backpedaled in an awkward manner, but didn't even come close to backing this up.

We will assume you can't

Reyes is 6 months older than Ramirez.

Mike, I can only assume you have backed away from trying to back up this staement.

You backpedaled in an awkward manner, but didn't even come close to backing this up.

We will assume you can't

Reyes is 6 months older than Ramirez.

Looks like my stalker is back to taking my posts of out context an a retarded attempt to make me look stupid. shouldn't you be watching videos of 1940s baseball and wishing you lived then?I thought this site was completely ruined? Why the hell are you here? You add nothing to this forum other than to try to start meaningless fights with other posters. Go away like you said you would.

Looks like my stalker is back to taking my posts of out context an a retarded attempt to make me look stupid. shouldn't you be watching videos of 1940s baseball and wishing you lived then?I thought this site was completely ruined? Why the hell are you here? You add nothing to this forum other than to try to start meaningless fights with other posters. Go away like you said you would.

Interesting-Anytime that you make a point that is wrong, and you can't supply basis for your opinion, you are being "stalked". My 8 year old is less childish.

Exactly what is out of context of "Ramirez was better in his rookie year than Reyes ever had". What is out of context? That you didn't mean or understand what you were saying?

As usual, you run away from a statement which you were wrong on, and have no support.

Archived