Sign in to follow this  
Jetsfan80

Yankees "Tragic Number" Countdown

Well the 2007 tick has the Yanks playing for a wildcard spot on the last weekend in Baltimore. I think yanks will be WC contender before Aug. 1st

I should remind you that what comes around goes around. you can start threads with the anti Yankee pom poms ablazing. but be forwarned, when your heroes are in peril in the fall you might not like what comes around. just sayin'

haha, I can attest to that.

When I started the Tick, tick, tick 2006 'Mets will win more than Yanks this year' thread in April 2006 i got lambasted. Then the Yank fans said 'Its April/May be quiet till end of year'. I went away assuming I would be back later. Well the DAY the Mets lost the advantage over Yanks in wins, I think July, there was a barrage on the old thread,,Blasting my prediction, asking where I was etc. I was quiet because I was asked to by yank fans who said it was dumb to post stuff so early in season. I should wait till end.

So yes, you will hear from other fans when you are UP and DOWN,,I found that out, even though the TICK was dead on ;)

Ahh, the "get a life, because your ideas conflict with mine" comment. Hasn't that been retired yet?

no but its OK to have 50 posts about a midweek yankee win ...

hahahaha

That's fair, as long as it goes both ways. I don't have a problem with that.

This should be interesting. :evilgrin0041:

like i have stated in print,,tick 2007, ,i am not all that convinced Mets will be there at end,, and i stand on my statement that the last weekend in Baltimore will effect Balt/Red Sox/Yanks..So based on what Balt is doing, I say Yanks are still alive

How do you compare your baiting of yankee fans to yankee fans talking with yankee fans about a win? That makes ZERO sense.

?

all I care about is the love of the game and the chance to root root root for the home team.

So your idea of fun is to bait people on a message board for no reason. You're pathetic.

Pathetic is not a nice word. Lets all be civil and remember we are here because we all love the great game of baseball and the sound of the crack of the bat and the yell of the crowd. Go Home Team. Go Boys.

• Upvote 1

The Mets will have a tight race going down the stretch, they'll get in (either WC or division)

I don't think the Yanks are done yet either. they have to get within striking distance within the next 6 weeks though, or you can stick a fork in them.

Then I say play the rookies.

I actually think Yanks will make it,,

Its either that or Balt will make a hell of a run..

Mets are 50/50,,I am worried that the Mets have played pretty nice and the Phils have hung around with no pitching.

I am scared of Phils more than Braves.

Sign in to follow this  

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company