Sign in to follow this  
Jetsfan80

Yankees "Tragic Number" Countdown

2 mets fans circle jerking over the yankees. pathetic.

It's only July 2nd, and the countdown has already begun. The New York Yankees Tragic Number currently sits at 75.

Before this post gets flamed for kicking the Yankees and their fans while they're down, I ask that those Yankee posters who would kick Mets fans or Red Sox fans while they're down refrain from posting in this thread. That covers about 90 % of you.

The difference is that us Yankee fans aren't running away like most of the Mets and boston fans did last year.

I can't speak for other Mets and Red Sox fans, but I was here. I even recall a post made by Bob (of all people) commending me for sticking around 2 seasons ago even when the Mets were having their typical (at that time) .500 season.
Then i'll speak for someone who has never started a thread bashing the mets that this crap is getting old.

Oh madmike, don't you get it yet? Fans like you are the reason we take so much joy in the Yankees' failures.
Why? I never bash the mets for no reason like you do to the yankees. There are many yankee fans on this site who are being very realistic and honest about the problems the yankees are having this year. These pointless bashing threads are a complete waste of time.

Ahh, the "get a life, because your ideas conflict with mine" comment. Hasn't that been retired yet?

Dude this is NOT a difference of opinion. This is you bashing the yankees for no reason other than to be an ass.

I believe the Mets are better than the Yankees. MasonJet disagrees. And that's really the heart of the matter, isn't it? So yes, it ultimately does come down to a difference of opinion.

And yes, I will bash the Yankees "just to be an ass". I mean, come on, they deserve it.

I don't see the Mets mentioned in this thread till this post. At least you admit you're an ass.

It's also OK to be a wannabe SABRMETRICS expert and talk about statistics constantly, too.

I hear the Yankees are 258 and the Blue Jays are 251, by the way. That has to be a good sign!

I'd rather be a wannabe sabermetrics expert than a wannabe 1930's baseball knowledge expert.

no but its OK to have 50 posts about a midweek yankee win ...

hahahaha

How do you compare your baiting of yankee fans to yankee fans talking with yankee fans about a win? That makes ZERO sense.

It's tragic number, not magic number. The Mets have a magic number since they are a first place team. As does the leader of your division, the Red Sox.

And yes, I do have better things to do. Independence Day is coming up. It's just fun to take 5 minutes out of my day for these purposes.

So your idea of fun is to bait people on a message board for no reason. You're pathetic.

Pathetic is not a nice word. Lets all be civil and remember we are here because we all love th egreat game of baseball and the sound of the crak of the bat and the yell of the crowd. Go Home Team. Go Boys.

Baiting other fans with thread after pointless bashing thread is not being "civil and remembering that we are here because we all love th egreat game of baseball and the sound of the crak of the bat and the yell of the crowd."

Dude, calm the **** down. it doesn't take much to get you going.

I don't respond well to hypocrites.

You don't respond well to anyone who disagrees with you.

No. I just don't respond well to you.

You were banned 30 days because you went on a tirade against anyone and everyone who would listen. Ever think that maybe WE aren't the problem?
Please don't talk about things you know nothing about.

Another condescending comment from madmike1, how shocking. Your banning was out in the open, and any poster can still read what you wrote that got you banned. So please, spare me on the "this is only between me and the moderators" crap.

You're wrong. You don't know why I got banned, but i can tell you it had nothing to do with you.

You really can't expect to win them all or be on top forever. Every Yankee fan every where has watched this team slowly sink for the last 5 yrs....each yr the Boss patching the holes with junk...and now the boat in sunk.

It's what happens when you just staring paying everyone to play for you.

Damon/Unit/Pavano were the nails in the coffin. What bums

Yeah who wants randy johnson and his 1.15 WHIP and 11 k/9. I'd much rather have... nothing...

The old history lesson. Save it.

Before you groupie followed TX over here during his JI timeout some of our Yankee fans, (especially the young ones and Ham) who watched a couple of innings in their pajamas during the 96-2000 run never let up on letting all know what a juggernaut their 200 million payroll team was.

Payback sucks some times. Deal with it.

This site wasn't open in 96-2000 pally.

Sign in to follow this  

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company