Sign in to follow this  
Jetsfan80

Yankees "Tragic Number" Countdown

I should remind you that what comes around goes around. you can start threads with the anti Yankee pom poms ablazing. but be forwarned, when your heroes are in peril in the fall you might not like what comes around. just sayin'

• Upvote 1

What, you think we are used to that. LOL

''We''? are you and Jetsfan80 an item? or a team? or do you mean Met fans in general? LOL

haha, I can attest to that.

When I started the Tick, tick, tick 2006 'Mets will win more than Yanks this year' thread in April 2006 i got lambasted. Then the Yank fans said 'Its April/May be quiet till end of year'. I went away assuming I would be back later. Well the DAY the Mets lost the advantage over Yanks in wins, I think July, there was a barrage on the old thread,,Blasting my prediction, asking where I was etc. I was quiet because I was asked to by yank fans who said it was dumb to post stuff so early in season. I should wait till end.

So yes, you will hear from other fans when you are UP and DOWN,,I found that out, even though the TICK was dead on ;)

That's fair, as long as it goes both ways. I don't have a problem with that.

This should be interesting. :evilgrin0041:

like i have stated in print,,tick 2007, ,i am not all that convinced Mets will be there at end,, and i stand on my statement that the last weekend in Baltimore will effect Balt/Red Sox/Yanks..So based on what Balt is doing, I say Yanks are still alive

The Mets will have a tight race going down the stretch, they'll get in (either WC or division)

I don't think the Yanks are done yet either. they have to get within striking distance within the next 6 weeks though, or you can stick a fork in them. then I say play the rookies.

Baiting other fans with thread after pointless bashing thread is not being "civil and remembering that we are here because we all love th egreat game of baseball and the sound of the crak of the bat and the yell of the crowd."

Dude, calm the **** down. it doesn't take much to get you going.

I don't respond well to hypocrites.

Control, control. you must control your emotions.

Yoda.sized.jpg

• Upvote 1

I love how some Yankee fans get sooooo defensive. They used to have the 1918 to chant. Can't do that any more. They used to be able to believe that they were the best team in baseball. Not anymore.

I promise you that that Sox and Mets fans are not talking any more crap than Yankee fans have for the last 10 years.

That's part of the fun of being in first place. Oh, you don't have that anymore either.

I get the hatred for the Red Sox/Yankee rivalry between the fans. what I don't get is the absolute jealous (yes jealous) Met fans ejaculating over Yankee failures all the time. I don't ever remember it like this in the mid 80's, when their heroes from Flushing owned NY. No Yankee fans cared what the Mets were doing back then. during the god awful Mel Hall era in Yankee land the Mets had a much better team and Yankee fans did not whine and cry about the Flushing flashes success. but after owning the city for 8 years and bitch slapping them in the World series in 2000, I guess they just can't control that bitter jealousy. JMO, of course. :biggrin:

The old history lesson. Save it.

Before you groupie followed TX over here during his JI timeout some of our Yankee fans, (especially the young ones and Ham) who watched a couple of innings in their pajamas during the 96-2000 run never let up on letting all know what a juggernaut their 200 million payroll team was.

Payback sucks some times. Deal with it.

First off, you're gonna keep hearing it, so you save your bitter tirade for someone who gives a ****. and I was here before the TX tantrum, I actually started posting here after the Jet Mo saga/battle of the boards thing, so get your facts straight.

Payback? :rl: whining about the Yankees is a ''payback''? :rl:

Keep posting!

Sign in to follow this  

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company