Yankees "Tragic Number" Countdown

Jetsfan80

Pathetic is not a nice word. Lets all be civil and remember we are here because we all love th egreat game of baseball and the sound of the crak of the bat and the yell of the crowd. Go Home Team. Go Boys.

Baiting other fans with thread after pointless bashing thread is not being "civil and remembering that we are here because we all love th egreat game of baseball and the sound of the crak of the bat and the yell of the crowd."

like i have stated in print,,tick 2007, ,i am not all that convinced Mets will be there at end,, and i stand on my statement that the last weekend in Baltimore will effect Balt/Red Sox/Yanks..So based on what Balt is doing, I say Yanks are still alive

The Mets will have a tight race going down the stretch, they'll get in (either WC or division)

I don't think the Yanks are done yet either. they have to get within striking distance within the next 6 weeks though, or you can stick a fork in them. then I say play the rookies.

Baiting other fans with thread after pointless bashing thread is not being "civil and remembering that we are here because we all love th egreat game of baseball and the sound of the crak of the bat and the yell of the crowd."

Dude, calm the **** down. it doesn't take much to get you going.

The Mets will have a tight race going down the stretch, they'll get in (either WC or division)

I don't think the Yanks are done yet either. they have to get within striking distance within the next 6 weeks though, or you can stick a fork in them.

Then I say play the rookies.

I actually think Yanks will make it,,

Its either that or Balt will make a hell of a run..

Mets are 50/50,,I am worried that the Mets have played pretty nice and the Phils have hung around with no pitching.

I am scared of Phils more than Braves.

Please don't talk about things you know nothing about.

Another condescending comment from madmike1, how shocking. Your banning was out in the open, and any poster can still read what you wrote that got you banned. So please, spare me on the "this is only between me and the moderators" crap.

Another condescending comment from madmike1, how shocking. Your banning was out in the open, and any poster can still read what you wrote that got you banned. So please, spare me on the "this is only between me and the moderators" crap.

You're wrong. You don't know why I got banned, but i can tell you it had nothing to do with you.

I love how some Yankee fans get sooooo defensive. They used to have the 1918 to chant. Can't do that any more. They used to be able to believe that they were the best team in baseball. Not anymore.

I promise you that that Sox and Mets fans are not talking any more crap than Yankee fans have for the last 10 years.

That's part of the fun of being in first place. Oh, you don't have that anymore either.

I love how some Yankee fans get sooooo defensive. They used to have the 1918 to chant. Can't do that any more. They used to be able to believe that they were the best team in baseball. Not anymore.

I promise you that that Sox and Mets fans are not talking any more crap than Yankee fans have for the last 10 years.

That's part of the fun of being in first place. Oh, you don't have that anymore either.

I get the hatred for the Red Sox/Yankee rivalry between the fans. what I don't get is the absolute jealous (yes jealous) Met fans ejaculating over Yankee failures all the time. I don't ever remember it like this in the mid 80's, when their heroes from Flushing owned NY. No Yankee fans cared what the Mets were doing back then. during the god awful Mel Hall era in Yankee land the Mets had a much better team and Yankee fans did not whine and cry about the Flushing flashes success. but after owning the city for 8 years and bitch slapping them in the World series in 2000, I guess they just can't control that bitter jealousy. JMO, of course. :biggrin:

You really can't expect to win them all or be on top forever. Every Yankee fan every where has watched this team slowly sink for the last 5 yrs....each yr the Boss patching the holes with junk...and now the boat in sunk.

It's what happens when you just staring paying everyone to play for you.

Damon/Unit/Pavano were the nails in the coffin. What bums

You really can't expect to win them all or be on top forever. Every Yankee fan every where has watched this team slowly sink for the last 5 yrs....each yr the Boss patching the holes with junk...and now the boat in sunk.

It's what happens when you just staring paying everyone to play for you.

Damon/Unit/Pavano were the nails in the coffin. What bums

Yeah who wants randy johnson and his 1.15 WHIP and 11 k/9. I'd much rather have... nothing...

I get the hatred for the Red Sox/Yankee rivalry between the fans. what I don't get is the absolute jealous (yes jealous) Met fans ejaculating over Yankee failures all the time. I don't ever remember it like this in the mid 80's, when their heroes from Flushing owned NY. No Yankee fans cared what the Mets were doing back then. during the god awful Mel Hall era in Yankee land the Mets had a much better team and Yankee fans did not whine and cry about the Flushing flashes success. but after owning the city for 8 years and bitch slapping them in the World series in 2000, I guess they just can't control that bitter jealousy. JMO, of course. :biggrin:

The old history lesson. Save it.

Before you groupie followed TX over here during his JI timeout some of our Yankee fans, (especially the young ones and Ham) who watched a couple of innings in their pajamas during the 96-2000 run never let up on letting all know what a juggernaut their 200 million payroll team was.

Payback sucks some times. Deal with it.

Before you groupie followed TX over here during his JI timeout some of our Yankee fans, (especially the young ones and Ham) who watched a couple of innings in their pajamas during the 96-2000 run never let up on letting all know what a juggernaut their 200 million payroll team was.

This site wasn't open in 96-2000 pally.

First off, you're gonna keep hearing it, so you save your bitter tirade for someone who gives a ****. and I was here before the TX tantrum, I actually started posting here after the Jet Mo saga/battle of the boards thing, so get your facts straight.

Payback? :rl: whining about the Yankees is a ''payback''? :rl:

Keep posting!

It's only July 2nd, and the countdown has already begun. The New York Yankees Tragic Number currently sits at 75.

LOL

Of course, if the yanks had a better home record, they wouldnt be so far back in the standings. they just havent held home court well, notwithstanding all their other issues.

First off, you're gonna keep hearing it, so you save your bitter tirade for someone who gives a ****. and I was here before the TX tantrum, I actually started posting here after the Jet Mo saga/battle of the boards thing, so get your facts straight.

Payback? :rl: whining about the Yankees is a ''payback''? :rl:

Keep posting!

Mets fans like to pretend that yankees fans here were riding them hard in 2004 and 2005, and it is complete bullsh#t. Yankees fans couldnt care less about how the mets were doing back then - and it still does not matter.

And all of the mets and red sox fans here are completely jealous of the Yankees success in the last decade, thats why they keep making dumb threads about the Yankees. If they could sign up for 11 straight playoff appearances, 6 pennants, and 4 world series championships, they would all sign up for it before you could blink an eye.

And the 2007 Yankees arent done yet, either.

We are The Yankees, and they're the mets and red sox. We eat a civilized dinner at the head of the table, and they screw around with apple sauce in their high chairs.

Even when their teams are playing better, all they talk about is The Yankees.

Pathetic, really. But can you blame them?

Mets fans like to pretend that yankees fans here were riding them hard in 2004 and 2005, and it is complete bullsh#t. Yankees fans couldnt care less about how the mets were doing back then - and it still does not matter.

And all of the mets and red sox fans here are completely jealous of the Yankees success in the last decade, thats why they keep making dumb threads about the Yankees. If they could sign up for 11 straight playoff appearances, 6 pennants, and 4 world series championships, they would all sign up for it before you could blink an eye.

And the 2007 Yankees arent done yet, either.

We are The Yankees, and they're the mets and red sox. We eat a civilized dinner at the head of the table, and they screw around with apple sauce in their high chairs.

Even when their teams are playing better, all they talk about is The Yankees.

Pathetic, really. But can you blame them?

More "holier than thou" talk from Yankee fans. I would LOVE to have the selective memory you have, because I recall Yankee fans being particularly brutal after the 2000 Subway Series.

Spankee Fans Pwned......... Ouch Thor I think you hurt some feeling's with this one . Cheers :cheers:

Archived