Jonathan Carter arrested for assault

tommccabe

I in NO way want to condone or poke fun at violence of this nature. BUT -- anyone else find it ironic that he dragged her down a flight of stairs yet he failed in the NFL because of poor hands?

Yes, this is in bad taste I know. Please spare me the hate mail!

I in NO way want to condone or poke fun at violence of this nature. BUT -- anyone else find it ironic that he dragged her down a flight of stairs yet he failed in the NFL because of poor hands?

Yes, this is in bad taste I know. Please spare me the hate mail!

:)

I heard she actually slipped out of his grasp a couple of times and he had to switch to gloves.

Former Giants/Jets player arrested for assault

THE ASSOCIATED PRESS

NEW YORK — A former wide receiver with the New York Giants and the New York Jets was ordered held on $5,000 bond today after allegedly dragging a Long Island woman by her hair down a flight of stairs and across a driveway, authorities said.

Jonathan Carter, 28, a fifth-round draft pick of the Giants in 2001, surrendered to police on Monday night for the attack on the 26-year-old victim, Nassau County police said. He was arraigned before Nassau Judge Edmund Dane, who set the bond and issued a temporary order of protection barring Carter from contacting the alleged victim.

Carter, of Lineville, Ala., was at a home in Bellmore around 11 p.m. Sunday when he began strangling the victim before grabbing her by the hair and dragging her 100 feet across a driveway and down a flight of stairs, police said. Carter fled the scene after the woman's cell phone began ringing, police said.

After his surrender, Carter was charged with assault, stalking and menacing. The woman, whose identity was not released, was treated at Nassau University Medical Center for cuts and bruises to her arms, feet, lower back and left thigh.

A call left at the Legal Aid office for Carter's attorney was not returned Tuesday. Carter, who also played as a kick returner, spent two years with the Giants and two with the Jets before he was released in August 2005.

Ok I'm saying it. Who is this tommccabe? Obviously he is somebody important because I see him online all the time and hes an administrator and his name is in bold on "who's online" list. So i just assumed he was a more technical guy that just helped max out with running the site... Then he posts an article about Jonathan Carter? Talk about throwing curveballs.

Edit: Ok after further investigation his name is not bolded. But I always thought it was... so maybe it used to be?

Ok I'm saying it. Who is this tommccabe? Obviously he is somebody important because I see him online all the time and hes an administrator and his name is in bold on "who's online" list. So i just assumed he was a more technical guy that just helped max out with running the site... Then he posts an article about Jonathan Carter? Talk about throwing curveballs.

Edit: Ok after further investigation his name is not bolded. But I always thought it was... so maybe it used to be?

TomMcCabe? Never heard of him.

:Nuts:

He is my brother. He knows very little about sports so I refuse to let him post much. It's for the better. If you have a question about the weather or physics -- he is your guy.

Actually though he did the first version of this site for us. He is back once again and is doing the next version due out this summer. It is pretty good. I am a hack, he is actually talented so it should be pretty cool!

TomMcCabe? Never heard of him.

:Nuts:

He is my brother. He knows very little about sports so I refuse to let him post much. It's for the better. If you have a question about the weather or physics -- he is your guy.

Actually though he did the first version of this site for us. He is back once again and is doing the next version due out this summer. It is pretty good. I am a hack, he is actually talented so it should be pretty cool!

NEPOTISM!!!

Archived