these girls are...

gg

yeah hot. nothin a little air conditioning & shedding 80 lbs each couldn't solve though.

jw, you disappoint me.. i thought you had a more well rounded view of women...

i guess not...

ah well.

if i was a guy.. i would find these women very sensual.

jw, you disappoint me.. i thought you had a more well rounded view of women...

i guess not...

ah well.

if i was a guy.. i would find these women very sensual.

sorry gg, maybe if they were fully clothed & doing charity work i'd have less than a jaded view of the 4 aforementioned. but they put themselves out there in lingeriere asking to be judged, so I judged. ;)

sorry gg, maybe if they were fully clothed & doing charity work i'd have less than a jaded view of the 4 aforementioned. but they put themselves out there in lingeriere asking to be judged, so I judged. ;)

and of course, that is your perogative. you dont need to be attracted by women who are voluptous...

i find them to be attractive and i think they set a good role model for young women who feel that their bodies dont live up to societies standards.

i have been down this road many times before and i am going to TRY and not get my panties in a bunch over statements that others say.. ;) and yes .. i was the one who posted this video in the first place...

i just love their confidence.

i have an almost 15 year old daughter.. and i like when she is able to see women of all different size with confidence.

and to me.. amble curves are hot. ;)

and of course, that is your perogative. you dont need to be attracted by women who are voluptous...

i find them to be attractive and i think they set a good role model for young women who feel that their bodies dont live up to societies standards.

i have been down this road many times before and i am going to TRY and not get my panties in a bunch over statements that others say.. ;) and yes .. i was the one who posted this video in the first place...

i just love their confidence.

i have an almost 15 year old daughter.. and i like when she is able to see women of all different size with confidence.

and to me.. amble curves are hot. ;)

I really don't have strong feelings about the 4 in the video gg I was just attempting some humor thats all.

you posted the video but they went on nat'l tv to show off their wares. it's fine & cute & I prefer curvy to skinny anyday.

everything in moderation though. America is getting fat gg. too much fast food crap everywhere you turn.

I'm sure you share the importance of a healthy lifestyle with you're daughter but many don't and therein lies the problem.

the hotdog eating contest is the big news these days. dang all this talk is making me hungry ;)

I really don't have strong feelings about the 4 in the video gg I was just attempting some humor thats all.

you posted the video but they went on nat'l tv to show off their wares. it's fine & cute & I prefer curvy to skinny anyday.

everything in moderation though. America is getting fat gg. too much fast food crap everywhere you turn.

I'm sure you share the importance of a healthy lifestyle with you're daughter but many don't and therein lies the problem.

the hotdog eating contest is the big news these days. dang all this talk is making me hungry ;)

i said i wouldnt go there... and i wont...

but i have seen many women with bulimia and anorexia... worse then being a bit zoftig in my mind.

yes .. healthy is important and i do stress that with my daughter... but healthy does not mean thin.

i said i wouldnt go there... and i wont...

but i have seen many women with bulimia and anorexia... worse then being a bit zoftig in my mind.

yes .. healthy is important and i do stress that with my daughter... but healthy does not mean thin.

True.. good health comes in many sizes.. extremes in either direction is not necessarily healthy.

But you can't slam people for their physical aesthetic preferences, one way or the other. It is all just opinion.

True.. good health comes in many sizes.. extremes in either direction is not necessarily healthy.

But you can't slam people for their physical aesthetic preferences, one way or the other. It is all just opinion.

question for ya. are the 4 girls in the video healthy or extreme in you're opinion?

Is this thread the counterbalance to all the hot chick threads???

Do some guys find big girls attractive? Sure. Just look at my brothers in law.

I wish someone to start a thread about ugly chicks who are flat chested and how we should find them attractive.

These women on the video are not the norm for what men find attractive. Why not just accept the fact that this is true, be happy with yourself, and teach your kids right instead of preaching to men on a message board.

What you say to me does not and will not change what I find attractive in a woman.

Maybe I should find a nice chick messageboard and tell them how they shouldnt reject me because I dont have a cute face and I look like the Michelin man and Im not a doctor or a lawyer. But I dont because I dont give a damn. All I need is for that one woman who is happy with the fact she cant wrap her arms around me.

Oh, and have a nice day!:)

I wish someone to start a thread about ugly chicks who are flat chested and how we should find them attractive.

These women on the video are not the norm for what men find attractive. Why not just accept the fact that this is true, be happy with yourself, and teach your kids right instead of preaching to men on a message board.

What you say to me does not and will not change what I find attractive in a woman.

Maybe I should find a nice chick messageboard and tell them how they shouldnt reject me because I dont have a cute face and I look like the Michelin man and Im not a doctor or a lawyer. But I dont because I dont give a damn. All I need is for that one woman who is happy with the fact she cant wrap her arms around me.

haha. here's another point lil bit fat I mean special. ugly & flatchested cannot be fixed without surgery of a sort. fat chicks dancing in their underwear can be easily be fixed with a diet & some clothes.

LOL! i never said you had to find these women attractive... BUT if you dont ... you could have just skipped saying anything on this thread.

just the way i stay away from the turd threads ;)

LOL! i never said you had to find these women attractive... BUT if you dont ... you could have just skipped saying anything on this thread.

That kind of delusional confidence isn't sexy at all, these women are all very unhealthy, it's not about accepting or rejecting social norms of beauty. It's about health, things like diabetes, heart disease, mold growing in your fat. Why would a man want to pick a mate that either has bad genetics or unhealthy living habits and pass them on to his children.

That kind of delusional confidence isn't sexy at all, these women are all very unhealthy, it's not about accepting or rejecting social norms of beauty. It's about health, things like diabetes, heart disease, mold growing in your fat. Why would a man want to pick a mate that either has bad genetics or unhealthy living habits and pass them on to his children.

Women take chances on Max.....

question for ya. are the 4 girls in the video healthy or extreme in you're opinion?

I really have no idea if they are healthy or not, as I have no idea what their medical records indicate. If they are comfortable in their own skin, more power to them.

What I find aesthetically pleasing or not isn't judicature.

Those girls are far from hot unless you are into fat chicks. It's nice that they have confidence but they look ridiculous in those outfits. I wouldn't walk around in a speedo (too well endowed to be fully contained) and those girls should be wearing more clothing. I personally don't see them as sexy, they need to shed some serious poundage. A girl with a little meat on her bones is ok, but those girls are just fat and need to back away from the buffet.

Someone post the video of the time I did, "Don't you wish you were hot like me" with Thor. We were shirtless. Watch that and you will realize the definition of shexy. Ooops I mean sexy, lol.

Your sister is fat?

sisterS. My whole family is fat. Some more than others. We dont blame anyone/anything on our fatness... except eating too much crap and not excercising at all. And we dont care if no one finds us sexy and we dont need acceptance from others for our fatness. Maybe if we were ridiculed for our fatness, we would get off our double-asses and wobble our way over to a gym.

sisterS. My whole family is fat. Some more than others. We dont blame anyone/anything on our fatness... except eating too much crap and not excercising at all. And we dont care if no one finds us sexy and we dont need acceptance from others for our fatness. Maybe if we were ridiculed for our fatness, we would get off our double-asses and wobble our way over to a gym.

great post. you summed it up nicely you fat bastard =D>

yeah.. youre right. i should have followed my own advice i've given in the past and just ignored the thread.

At least I said have a nice day. I didnt want you to be mad at me.:P

Someone post the video of the time I did, "Don't you wish you were hot like me" with Thor. We were shirtless. Watch that and you will realize the definition of shexy. Ooops I mean sexy, lol.

I have the only copy of that vid. I like to put in on as I go to bed.

That was probably the best day of my life.

The sad thing is they were asking to be judged by David Hasselhoff and Sharon Osbourne...is that better or worse than joe willy?

Archived