RECOVERY.........

Brenjetsfan

SUCKS......started my physical theropy....

In order to have surgery on my knee, I have to be able to straighten it, kinda impossible with a torn ACL an PCL...the back tear is worse then the front, but I go Friday to Doc to see if I can have surgery asap an not wait....because my p/t lady told me the recovery time after surgery is

12 f'in weeks....THIS really #%%^& sucks!

I'm lucky if I make opening day...lol

Not that my broken ankle stopped me from going to the track, Mets game in Philly, boating, beaching in Ocean City....dancing with the girls, BUT not being able to DRIVE is KILLING me....

Ok done venting ...ENJOY your holiday...off to watch my Yankees win another game.....then watch fireworks an BBQ.....ta ta for now....:vactiontime:

SUCKS......started my physical theropy....

In order to have surgery on my knee, I have to be able to straighten it, kinda impossible with a torn ACL an PCL...the back tear is worse then the front, but I go Friday to Doc to see if I can have surgery asap an not wait....because my p/t lady told me the recovery time after surgery is

12 f'in weeks....THIS really #%%^& sucks!

I'm lucky if I make opening day...lol

Not that my broken ankle stopped me from going to the track, Mets game in Philly, boating, beaching in Ocean City....dancing with the girls, BUT not being able to DRIVE is KILLING me....

Ok done venting ...ENJOY your holiday...off to watch my Yankees win another game.....then watch fireworks an BBQ.....ta ta for now....:vactiontime:

Tara our thoughts are with you!

Bren-

Can you still have a drink? I have a herniated disk, and since I am on painkillers, I can't even have a friggin' beer!

ouch, lower back by chance? i've enjoyed that pain twice in my life & it's excruciating for sure. it seems when ya need alchohal the most ya can't have it . life ain't fair

Bren-

Can you still have a drink? I have a herniated disk, and since I am on painkillers, I can't even have a friggin' beer!

Oh man that sucks. I can't believe the people around you have to suffer through the "sober Tabor". Talk about a snooze fest.

hahaha!

:Nuts:

Oh man that sucks. I can't believe the people around you have to suffer through the "sober Tabor". Talk about a snooze fest.

hahaha!

:Nuts:

Vodka an Vicadin..OH MY.....what pain???:wine:

I may pass on the prescription painkillers for my favorite over-the-counter remedy - tequila!

:happy0071:

That sucks bren, get well soon.

I have a broken wrist so I'm in a cast for another 2 weeks, and then for another 5-6 weeks after that I can't play contact sports. And I thought my recovery was bad, jeez I'm so selfish. Doc said my wrist will feel odd for 5-6 months, and I have to stretch it every few minutes to help get used to it.

Bren-

Are you kidding? I have 3 ruptured discs in my neck and take Percocet. Hasn't stopped me from drinking.

Archived