Al Gore III smokes the ganja

Blackout

For a guy so talented that he invented the internet, Al Gore should've maybe worked a bit harder on this child-raising thing.

:rolleyes: I'm sure a 24-year old can be responsible for his own actions, not to mention having pot and vicodin doesn't exactly make him a terrible person either.

:rolleyes: I'm sure a 24-year old can be responsible for his own actions, not to mention having pot and vicodin doesn't exactly make him a terrible person either.

pot, vikes, valiums, xanies and addies

this kid is facing a few charges here unless he can forge fake scripts

Send me your email address and I will forward the rate sheet. Along with another fridge magnet, lol.

You ****, good thing my fridge is part of the built in (non-metallic) cabinets. Otherwise my fridge would still be naked. Actually, last week my wife glued a little ceramic lady bug on there and every morning I try to kill it before I have my coffee.

No it doesnt make him a bad person, just a lot of fun. Shouldnt have been driving in that condition though. Throw the book at him for that. Just glad he didnt kill anyone.

BTW, if that bloated air bag AL Gore was my Dad, I would be on a lot more drugs than that.

And most likely, 90-100% of the members of this board have at least tried the stuff, so who cares?

man i smoke ganja every damn day

i just find it hilarious Al Gore 3 got busted, lets see him get a slap on the wrist for this though.

The bigger problem here isnt the weed,,this guy now has 3 arrests that involve speeding over 90MPH..

He is going to kill someone,,plus constant speeding is a sure sign of a spoiled brat who thinks the world is his oyster and be damned with everyone else

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070706/ap_on_fe_st/odd_al_gore_bet

Irish bookie loses on the wrong Al Gore

Ireland's top bookmaker, Paddy Power PLC, paid out more than $13,500 on Friday to people who bet that Al Gore would be arrested. Trouble was, the company neglected to specify which one.

The former U.S. vice president and global-warming activist was rated as a 14-to-1 outsider in a list of American celebrities likely to be arrested next. On Wednesday

Archived