Tom Brady has now been CURSED! Just go ask Rick34251

So we all thought that the Curse of the Bam-Bino was bad for the Boston Red Sox and great for the Yankees? Well word on the street has been that the Curse of T.Brady is not only Great for the Jets but Dark, Ugly, Horriable, and flat out scary for Patriot fans aswell as this Patriots franchise. They say Herm Edwards is on his way to coach NE after BB.

I have 1 question though. What was the actuall curse that has been set upon Tom Brady?

I heard that since he TRIED oh so hard to leave Men alone, find a wife, start a new life and actually got some nookie could have been the worst thing since the Jets leaving Queens.

A Jamican girl told me... Oh Philly, Oh Philly boy... "Brady will drop back in the pocket, think about his new found respect for the "Oh Mighty Vagina" but at the same time he will then start to hear voices in the back of his head calling him back to the MEN of his life and he will then start to imagine about MEN... Even players on his own team... Get confussed because he dont know which is better and then BAM... He will throw an I-N-T"

Thats what she said. She said he signed a autograph for her cousin. And when he took the Sharpie, that was the end of it. That sharpie actually had a Voo-Doo curse on it.

She said he will have these MENTAL Breakdowns 2 times a game. Once every half.

IF NOBODY RESPONDS TO THIS.... IT'LL DISAPPEAR; AND DISCOURAGE SIMILAR RIDICULOUS THREAD-POSTINGS.

I know you WANT to respond.... But please don't. This is getting out of control. I don't want to read this garbage. DO you? (BTW, Don't answer that in this thread).

IF NOBODY RESPONDS TO THIS.... IT'LL DISAPPEAR; AND DISCOURAGE SIMILAR RIDICULOUS THREAD-POSTINGS.

I know you WANT to respond.... But please don't. This is getting out of control. I don't want to read this garbage. DO you? (BTW, Don't answer that in this thread).

You have to believe man... You must believe!

And as long as DWC is posting like a mad man on these boards... No way it can or will disapperar... This thread will be here till the end of the year.

Brady has a curse... And im starting to believe.

Moss going to the Pats was Curse #1 because Tom must throw him the ball

Archived