Hi Red Sox Nation :-)

nj meadowlands

Who gives a crap about the Sawx

We only need to concern ourselves with the Orioles :lol:

And JonE makes his customary appearance only after a Yanks win. :roll:

80 - If you told me by the end of May, the Sox would be without Schilling minus a 1-2 8.15 ERA run for the better part of two months, Wells going 2-4 6.81 ERA, Manny hitting .230, Foulke and the bullpen blowing saves left and right and they would only be 5 games out of the division lead, 2 games out of the wildcard and a half game behind the Yankees, I would think you are on crack.

This is a bad team right now. There only hope is to get somethign back. Either Schilling to anchor the rotation, the bullpen to hold a late lead when they get it, or the team to start hitting like they have done the past two seasons. If they got one of theses, they can ride out the storm until the other two come around, but as of this minute, they are not doing anything good.

If I remember correctly, the Sox were miserable to mediocre this time last year too. The Sox need to wake up their bats, solidify their pitching and kill Kevin Millar. :wink:

BTW - I refuse to be labled a bandwagon fan who is only here when times are good. That, in my opinion, shows zero integrity. Therefore, good morning! Yes, even you Yankees Fans! :lol:

:-s

We called a spade a spade and we are suppossed to apologize? :roll:

what most of you guys did was poo poo the yankees continued hot streak. all the games count at the end of the year. quality of opponent is not factored in. period. besides, the yankees have done exactly what good/great teams are supposed to do against the bottom feeders. kick a$$ & take names.

How does it feel to be in the Yankees' wake? :D:D:D:D:D:D

Yawn. My calender says 5/27/05.

Lots of baseball left to be played for your old, overpaid, tired pitching and bullpen.

Manny, Renteria, and Ortiz haven't even started hitting yet. Wade Miller will be just fine, Clement has been solid (despite that everytime he pitches the game lasts 5 hrs), Wake is Wake, and I'm confident that Wells will get his fat ass in line. Arroyo has been solid, he's allowed to have a bad game, but his defense killed him in his last start. I'm not gonna jump off the Tobin Bridge just yet.

As soon as Tito gets his head out of his ass and sits sub par Millar, the tide will turn.

Be patient JetHead, you'll see.

Yawn. My calender says 5/27/05.

Lots of baseball left to be played for your old, overpaid, tired pitching and bullpen.

Manny, Renteria, and Ortiz haven't even started hitting yet. Wade Miller will be just fine, Clement has been solid (despite that everytime he pitches the game lasts 5 hrs), Wake is Wake, and I'm confident that Wells will get his fat a$$ in line. Arroyo has been solid, he's allowed to have a bad game, but his defense killed him in his last start. I'm not gonna jump off the Tobin Bridge just yet.

As soon as Tito gets his head out of his a$$ and sits sub par Millar, the tide will turn.

Be patient JetHead, you'll see.

your right about one thing. their is plenty of time left. good luck with the wildcard. the yankees are winning the division...

You're right about one thing. There is plenty of time left. Good luck with the wildcard. The yankees are winning the division...

Last time I checked, 3 of the last 4 WS Champions were Wild Card teams.

That 3 out of 4 thing sounds familiar. Now where have I seen or heard that before. Hmmm....

Note: I fixed your grammatical errors. They were hurting my eyes. :P

Archived