Igawa

GimmeShelter

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yep you and 80. I guess you need a forum where nothing but trumphets are played while discussing the Yanks.........that is unless it's a player or subject where you decide otherwise.

You have NO answer for the list that 80 (who is no fan of mine) produced of the last 15 threads you started and 11 of them were about the yankees. It's very clear what your agenda is.

You have NO answer for the list that 80 (who is no fan of mine) produced of the last 15 threads you started and 11 of them were about the yankees. It's very clear what your agenda is.

Yeah I post on a forum of mainly Yanks-Sox talk. My advice to you, don't read them if you can't handle or discuss.

Yeah I post on a forum of mainly Yanks-Sox talk. My advice to you, don't read them if you can't handle or discuss.

There are just as many met fans here as yankee fans or sox fans. The mets fans just never post about their own team. They are obsessed with the yankees.

There are just as many met fans here as yankee fans or sox fans. The mets fans just never post about their own team. They are obsessed with the yankees.

Or maybe you are just obsessed with Mets fans who can talk Yankee baseball. We can start chest thump posts on how we are in 1st place all year again if you want.

Archived