What was the best prank you ever played?

rick34125

7wiD5M35cOM

As a kid I once did the 'sh*t in the burning paper bag left on the front porch and ringing the doorbell' prank. It was pretty funny as a kid to actually pull it off. We did it to the father of a kid i really hated then. But now i'm much more mature and would never do something so immature like that.

My parents were both gone and my brother and I got the brilliant idea that we would hide from them when they got home. Kidnapping never once crossed our minds but that was about the first thing that crossed my mom's mind. She kept calling our names and we just sat in the closet giggling. Finally when we heard her crying we came out of hiding. The fun was pretty much over then and I don't think I was able to sit down for the next few hours. :lol:

I remeber in college, me and my 2 friends were in the elevator, and it was me, my friend Rudy in the elevator, with a Freshman, Jarmaine, he was standing in between us as we went up a few floors, me and Rudy both farted simultaneously and ran out the elevator before J could get off, we went up a floor and waited for him (me and rudy) and upon his arrival, a crowd of hot ass girls were covering their faces and saying "that kid stinks!!" he looked at us and said "You guys are f'ed up man"

That was awesome.

One of the funniest pranks I ever did ws to my grandfather on April Fools day when he lived with us. I was about 10. He would buy the Post and Daily NEws everyday and read them in the bathroom. So when he came back he put them on the table and went downstairs in the basement to get some stuff. He was down there about 15 minutes. In that time I took the 2 papers apart and interlaced each page with eachother. Needless to say he grabbed the papers when he came back up and headed to the bathroom. It w3as pretty damn funny to hear him yell.

we had this thing called "the ark game". It was the rival schools in la crosse playing football, winner get the ark (its a box of newspaper clippings from the start of the rivalry).

My school won that year's ark, and we decided to get Logan their own ark. So we went to the junk yard, got a 1 ton boat, painted it Logan's colors, labled it "logan's ark" with the score on the side. During their homecoming we backed it up to a tree (on a trailer) strapped it to the tree, and hit the gas.

The boat dropped to the ground as all the people were walking in for homecoming. As it turns out, that was the most popular place to have your picture taken that year, and made it into their year book.

side note- it took them a week to get it off their lawn since the boats bottom was so wrotten, and with it's weight. We all got a kick out of it.

In my college days, a friend of mine ate an entire bag of his roommate's Pepperidge Farm Milano cookies. He then took a dump in the empty bag and put it back in its place. The bag remained there (untouched) for several days. We weren't around when his roommate actually opened the bag, but as I understand it, the episode caused quite a ruckus. Needless to say, it wasn't long before my friend was booted from the dorms and had to find a place off-campus.

In my college days, a friend of mine ate an entire bag of his roommate's Pepperidge Farm Milano cookies. He then took a dump in the empty bag and put it back in its place. The bag remained there (untouched) for several days. We weren't around when his roommate actually opened the bag, but as I understand it, the episode caused quite a ruckus. Needless to say, it wasn't long before my friend was booted from the dorms and had to find a place off-campus.

we did something similiar,,

every night the guys next door would knock on our door and ask for some munchies..they would stagger in and take food and go back to their room,,

we went out one day and bought a small rat snake. We then put it in a half full box of Ritz crackers,,later that nite,, knock, knock,, we give them the Ritz crackers, they stagger back to room. .about 30 seconds later the loudest yells and screams could be heard and they probably had the biggest rush of their lives,,pretty funny..

they never asked for more food..

we did something similiar,,

every night the guys next door would knock on our door and ask for some munchies..they would stagger in and take food and go back to their room,,

we went out one day and bought a small rat snake. We then put it in a half full box of Ritz crackers,,later that nite,, knock, knock,, we give them the Ritz crackers, they stagger back to room. .about 30 seconds later the loudest yells and screams could be heard and they probably had the biggest rush of their lives,,pretty funny..

they never asked for more food..

man, i wish i had thought of something similar with those damn mooches. Everyday this fat Snober-crombie wearing pile of dog chit would come in and help himself to a coke. everyday. i hated it, man, i should have coated it with laxitives or something. Maybe next time.

any ideas on poisening coke cans? or something to that effect?

man, i wish i had thought of something similar with those damn mooches. Everyday this fat Snober-crombie wearing pile of dog chit would come in and help himself to a coke. everyday. i hated it, man, i should have coated it with laxitives or something. Maybe next time.

any ideas on poisening coke cans? or something to that effect?

yes,,jerk off the day before and smear the man juice all over the rim of can,, after a day it will be invisible,, any remants dryly wipe off with tissue,,then sit back and revel when he slobbers hi sway around the rim of the can as he downs his daily mooched coke..

or just stick the drinking side of can in a bowl of your piss for about a hour, then let it air dry, ,he will get a tang in every sip

yes,,jerk off the day before and smear the man juice all over the rim of can,, after a day it will be invisible,, any remants dryly wipe off with tissue,,then sit back and revel when he slobbers hi sway around the rim of the can as he downs his daily mooched coke..

or just stick the drinking side of can in a bowl of your piss for about a hour, then let it air dry, ,he will get a tang in every sip

Note to self....dont piss off SJ

• 2 weeks later...

Archived