Joe Namath Football Camp

GREENLANTERN

Thanks Max! I have my wife raiding Dicks Sporting Goods for all the authentic NFL footballs for $70 a piece(for autographs), Supposedly there are suppose to be alot of Jets players there! lol Gonna take lots of pictures. Ill try and post some after the camp!

You know now I'm gonna have to invite you to the greenroom on draft day April 2021 when my son is picked #1 overall by the JETS!

Sincerely Lantern

I will clear my calendar. Let's start negotiations now -- I want him to wear a JetNation.com jersey when he gets selected.

Was he drunk and hit on your wife?

What happened??? :shutit:

No he couldnt fill the shoes. Lets just say my kids dont like him, my wife dont like him, and I dont like him. Everyone has to form their opinion of people for themselves and believe me I have formed an opinion of him.

No he couldnt fill the shoes. Lets just say my kids dont like him, my wife dont like him, and I dont like him. Everyone has to form their opinion of people for themselves and believe me I have formed an opinion of him.

wow sorry to hear that GL...it's always a dicey deal meeting famous people and especially so when it's one of your heroes

c'mon greenlantern, we need more detaiols of what went wrong.

though I never liked pete sampras, he was a total pompous ass when we met him & wouldn't sign my sons tennis raquet cover. when asked if it was ok to watch him practice( he was running a cone drill ) he replied, its a free country. what an ass.

green lantern, you owe me now

There are probabally little jet fans who read this board so in their interest I would rather not say what happened as all kids have a hero. If anyone would like to know we can hook up at the Jets/Miami game this year(Jets Home Game) as me and my son will be there and I will be glad to talk to you. Sincerely Lantern

There are probabally little jet fans who read this board so in their interest I would rather not say what happened as all kids have a hero. If anyone would like to know we can hook up at the Jets/Miami game this year(Jets Home Game) as me and my son will be there and I will be glad to talk to you. Sincerely Lantern

The PM feature words like a charm. Hook a troll up. :lol:

Archived