Rocket's last 2 starts

Blackout

Not a peep from Mets or Red Sox fans now.

Yes Roger is going to struggle so much against the A.L. :eek:

Most pitchers get more than 3 spring training starts. Roger is now into the swing of things. Even his Orioles start wasn't bad until the 6th where he imploded a little, but thats Roger, he always has a game like that.

Not a peep from Mets or Red Sox fans now.

Yes Roger is going to struggle so much against the A.L. :eek:

Most pitchers get more than 3 spring training starts. Roger is now into the swing of things. Even his Orioles start wasn't bad until the 6th where he imploded a little, but thats Roger, he always has a game like that.

Roger could have had a full spring training if he had wanted to. Save that excuse and chalk it up to "The Roger Rules".

Why do you need opposing fans comments? BTW Gainzo, a Sox fan, had already applauded the start Roger turned in.

OK...Roger has made zero difference to the 2007 train wreck known as the NY Yankees......there , feel better?

Roger could have had a full spring training if he had wanted to. Save that excuse and chalk it up to "The Roger Rules".

Why do you need opposing fans comments? BTW Gainzo, a Sox fan, had already applauded the start Roger turned in.

OK...Roger has made zero difference to the 2007 train wreck known as the NY Yankees......there , feel better?

You just have to troll every yankee thread don't do? You just can't help yourself. You are SO tired and bitter of the Yankees winning YEAR after YEAR after YEAR that you're gonna try to annoy as many yankee fans as possible now huh?

You just have to troll every yankee thread don't do? You just can't help yourself. You are SO tired and bitter of the Yankees winning YEAR after YEAR after YEAR that you're gonna try to annoy as many yankee fans as possible now huh?

Wait one second-Is there a rule that only certain fans can respond in threads about certain teams? And when do you make the rules here?

It is odd that you had a signature with Don Imus that said "Free speech is dead", yet here you are trying to squelch what people are allowe dto comment on. Ironic.

Wait one second-Is there a rule that only certain fans can respond in threads about certain teams? And when do you make the rules here?

It is odd that you had a signature with Don Imus that said "Free speech is dead", yet here you are trying to squelch what people are allowe dto comment on. Ironic.

There is no rule. He has the right to say whatever he wants and so do I.

There is no rule. He has the right to say whatever he wants and so do I.

I don't deny you that.

What you hate is when som eone presents an idea that is different than yours.

Worse, is when you are blatantly displayed as being wrong and you either continue to debate in obvious vane or just run away. You are just afraid to admit you are wrong or mispoke. You will just run away.

Ala our Hanley Ramirez and Wang debates which you just ran way on.

You call it running away. I call it not wasting my time with people who have no idea what they are talking about. I presented my points and left.

In both of those you presented no other debate other than OPINION. Opinion is not a decidinbg criteria, I hate to inform you.

Please, tell me how Ramirez" season last year was better than any other Reyes had.

Tell me again how Wang was the second best pitcher in the AL last year.

I know you wont.

In both of those you presented no other debate other than OPINION. Opinion is not a decidinbg criteria, I hate to inform you.

Please, tell me how Ramirez" season last year was better than any other Reyes had.

I know you wont.

What part of "I don't argue with people who have no idea what they are talking about" don't you understand? Go find someone else to stalk. I'm done with you.

What part of "I don't argue with people who have no idea what they are talking about" don't you understand? Go find someone else to stalk. I'm done with you.

And that is the usual response you give when hopelessly backed into a corner.

Odd, on other debating factors, you go on with me for pages upon pages.

I understand now-

-When you have hopelessly lost a debate-Say you are being stalked, say "I am done with you" and say that SD does not understand baseball.

When you feel you have a debateable point-Carry on at all lengths.

Gotcha

I understand now-

-When you have hopelessly lost a debate-Say you are being stalked, say "I am done with you" and say that SD does not understand baseball.

Gotcha

The days of that are over.

I understand now-

Gotcha

have you ever been wrong about something and admitted to it? seems a bit like the pot and the kettle to me.

I know you wont.

Not defending either of you, but Wang was at the top of the league in wins last year (tied) with 19. And at the end of the day, all that matters is how many games you can win. He and Johan were the best winners for their respective teams. Sure there were other pitchers who had a better ERA, or had more strikeouts, but they didn't equal him in wins.

Not defending either of you, but Wang was at the top of the league in wins last year (tied) with 19. And at the end of the day, all that matters is how many games you can win. He and Johan were the best winners for their respective teams. Sure there were other pitchers who had a better ERA, or had more strikeouts, but they didn't equal him in wins.

That argument would totally conflict with what Madmike stands for. And he knows that.

That is why he did not debate me on the manner. He slipped when he typesd it, in his exuberance in defending a Yank. Then knew he was backed into a corner based on his own criteria.

I agree, Wang had a very nicer year last year and did everything the Yankees would want of him.

But, in MadMike's world of stats and numbers, Wang's year did not measure up. He tears apart other pitchers with similar peripherals.

That argument would totally conflict with what Madmike stands for. And he knows that.

That is why he did not debate me on the manner. He slipped when he typesd it, in his exuberance in defending a Yank. Then knew he was backed into a corner based on his own criteria.

I agree, Wang had a very nicer year last year and did everything the Yankees would want of him.

But, in MadMike's world of stats and numbers, Wang's year did not measure up. He tears apart other pitchers with similar peripherals.

Well I've yet to see Madmike's post, but I can't really see how anyone could make Wang look bad considering the season he had last year....

But he certainly left me on the edge of my seat for the next season, and he has done decent this year.

Well I've yet to see Madmike's post, but I can't really see how anyone could make Wang look bad considering the season he had last year....

But he certainly left me on the edge of my seat for the next season, and he has done decent this year.

None of his peripheral stats were awful, merely good to decent. he got good run support. Mike knows this, and those peripherals would be nowhere near #2 in the league, based on his criteria.

I agree, give me a pitcher who knows how to win any day of the week, over someone who has great peripherals.

124 asked where the Met and Sox fans were. I responded.

You should get over feeling you have to counter EVERY post in the forum. You don't feel the "this is Roger's spring training" is a load of crap and if he was really concerned about the Yankees winning a ring he would have been in uniform in March?

124 asked where the Met and Sox fans were. I responded.

You should get over feeling you have to counter EVERY post in the forum. You don't feel the "this is Roger's spring training" is a load of crap and if he was really concerned about the Yankees winning a ring he would have been in uniform in March?

Or course it's crap. I just find it funny that you have to comment on every yankee thread...

Or course it's crap. I just find it funny that you have to comment on every yankee thread...

So non Yankee fans can't comment on anything Yankee related? Gotcha.

In case you didn't read the thread 124 called out Mets and Sox fans about Clemens performance. I posted before 124 saying Clemens looked very good.

GimmeShelter, wow, 1 fan of the Red Sox or Mets responded, so that means I shouldn't say anything? Are you kidding? Give me a break. One does not make up for the 20+ Mets / Red Sox fans around here who were talking Anti-Roger.

Why the hell would I waste my time with a 1930's level baseball fan? Any new stat I bring up is just newfangled BS for somone like that.

You admit to being a close minded individual with this brilliant post. further proof that it's either Mike's way or no way.

GimmeShelter, wow, 1 fan of the Red Sox or Mets responded, so that means I shouldn't say anything? Are you kidding? Give me a break. One does not make up for the 20+ Mets / Red Sox fans around here who were talking Anti-Roger.

GimmeShelter is just a bitter poster..I mean we're all fair weather Yankee fans and I'm just a ''PatsFanTX Groupie'' according to his synopsis.

Wow, painful, that one hurt.

Try talking about the Mets only for an entire week.

THE YANKEES AND METS AREN'T RIVALS!!

WE DON'T CARE ABOUT YOU AND YOU'RE 2 CHAMPIONSHIPS

Whether its painful or not, it is rather embarassing to have so much to say, and yet know so little about baseball. I'd say typical yankees fan, but that would be an insult to all the great yankee fans out there.

So non Yankee fans can't comment on anything Yankee related? Gotcha.

In case you didn't read the thread 124 called out Mets and Sox fans about Clemens performance. I posted before 124 saying Clemens looked very good.

Yes. You were 1 of what? 15? 20? Mets & Red Sox fans combined that post on this message board. I'm sorry, but one person does not make up for the rest.

I don't think anyone doubts Rogers ability.....the whole "this is his spring training" thing needs to go. If he was so concerned about a Yankee ring he would have been in uniform in March.

Any anti Roger talk was based on the fact he decided when he'd join the team while the Yanks changed their rules for him and have hyped it as he will be the saviour of the season. See Georgie girls reaction.

Again, some Yank fans need to decide if they wanna hear from other fan bases in all instances rather than only after Roger goes 8 innings or the Yanks sweep the Royals.

GimmeShelter is just a bitter poster..I mean we're all fair weather Yankee fans and I'm just a ''PatsFanTX Groupie'' according to his synopsis.

LOL...never called all Yank fans "fair weather". There are some though as is the same for any fanbase.

As for your opinion on my posts---don't care. Give TX my regards.

Archived