What's the best way to get a Wii?

Alk

We're planning on getting our oldest son a Wii for his birthday towards the end of this month but I haven't been able to find any at the local stores and Wal Mart online is even out of stock. Any other suggestions? I need to have one by the 24th.

We're planning on getting our oldest son a Wii for his birthday towards the end of this month but I haven't been able to find any at the local stores and Wal Mart online is even out of stock. Any other suggestions? I need to have one by the 24th.

Keep asking at local game stores... they should have an idea when the next batch is coming in...

Otherwise your stuck buying a bundle online...

http://www.gamestop.com/search.asp?N=138+83

WOOT!! I managed to get my hands on a Wii for Grant's birthday. Called all around Salina and everybody ahd JUST sold out. Called the Gamestop in McPherson. They just sold their last one. Finally called the Wal Mart in McPherson. The guy said he just got some in but couldn't put them on the shelf until he got the ok. So I called back later and he said he had 8 for sale. My step sister in law lives in McPherson so I called her and she went and picked one up for me. MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!! :headbang:

Called my mom tonight. She said she picked up Harry Potter for him. That game looks pretty sweet on the commercials. He can actually use the controller as his wand. He was pretty excited when he saw that in the commercials. It was pretty much the whole reason he wanted a Wii.

Now its time for daddy to get the big buy system (PS3) :lol:

Well you know, the fact that I just ran over something with the lawn mower and managed to bend the crank which will most likely lead to buying a new mower pretty much put a damper on any such plans.

:cussing:

Nintendo is kicking some serious hiney in sales figures with Wii. And have to say, my kids love it.It's a great product. In the sports games,the active format is a lot of fun, plus they get to name and create all the characters like themsleves and their friends. They are beginning to come out with more adult-oriented games like "Civilization". Call the local Target and TRU to see when they expect the next shipment.

Archived