TheGarv Speaks On The Kendall Situation

Maxman

:rl::rl:

That seals the deal on a great weekend...

Good stuff

Max is this a JetNation exclusive? :)

He posts them on youtube so it isn't exlcusive, lol. It is produced for us though. I had very detailed pre and post production meetings with TheGarv.

He does a good job. Really good stuff.

He posts them on youtube so it isn't exlcusive, lol. It is produced for us though. I had very detailed pre and post production meetings with TheGarv.

He does a good job. Really good stuff.

Should have him throw a JN logo in it to keep it away from "the other place"... :)

Should have him throw a JN logo in it to keep it away from "the other place"... :)

The other place can show it if they want. We aren't like that.

We do have a nice JetNation.com shirt going out to TheGarv for all his hard work!

Jetmo is the Garv? Thats like Clark Kent being Superman!

Great work.

Best line: "Your gonna get on the bench, and your going to tape a picture of Chad Pennington on the ceiling, just like I do!"

JetMo is not the Garv. Not sure what that post meant either.

Why no mention of jetnation this time?

Another good vid though. SFJ, that reminds me of that photoshop of ecurb whacking off to the pennington poster.

He was sending me a message. Get me the JetNation.com shirt or else!!!

He's known as Crazy Zimmerman on the Underground....Love his stuff and MMA picks

Did you see his coverage from the Mercer - Kimbo fight? Funny stuff. Really funny stuff. I met and talked to the guy that ref'ed that fight. He said "TheGarv" came up to him with a loaf of bread as the mic and he was like wtf!!!

TheGarv left out our name from the credits and now all hell broke loose. Listen Garv -- we will give in to your demands. For your next video your dressing room will have only green m&m's. You will have the JetNation shirt and the thing with the strippers, that won't be a problem either.

Finding 4 double jointed midgets will be tough. But consider that request approved as well. Just credit us man.

Your drive a pretty hard bargain. Pete Kendall should give you a call. Oh and as you requested,

"It is an honor to have you create videos for us".

Thanks.

\:D/

Does the Garv post here?

I would wonder why he doesnt if thats the case,,

He seems funny as hell and I would like to see him in on some of our threads..

He reads this stuff. Not sure why he doesn't post.

Cmon Mr. Garv. Post. Sign up.

How do we know this isn't just Alk? :lol:

I would answer you but I already announced that the children shouldn't be out right now.

:Nuts:

Just busting man. Here is how you can tell. When TheGarv posts think to yourself -- does his post suck? If so, you know it is definitely Alk.

DOUBLE WORD SCORE.

I would answer you but I already announced that the children shouldn't be out right now.

:Nuts:

Just busting man. Here is how you can tell. When TheGarv posts think to yourself -- does his post suck? If so, you know it is definitely Alk.

DOUBLE WORD SCORE.

The Garv cracks me up every time. Too funny.

Here is Boston's answer to Garv; Fitzy: http://www.townienews.com/

J-E-T-S JETS JETS JETS!!!

First I want to apologize to JetNation. It was Max's idea to talk about Kendall, and in my self-absorbed attention whoring way, I forgot to put "in association with JetNation." But I will make it up to you guys in the next one. Max is supercool and he's even sending me a JN T-shirt...and 4 double jointed midgets.

Pennington is gonna have a BIG season this year, a breakout season. I intend to document the miracle that is Chad as he leads use to our destiny, the superbowl.

Thanks for the kudos, and thanks for inviting me to join.

:baby::baby:

Archived