NFL.com fantasy rankings of NFL players

Kentucky Jet

Interesting that a good portion of JN (including myself) feels like this year's Jets offense should by dynamic, yet this list does not have a single Jets offensive player in the top 20 at any position.

Most fantasy experts don't wear green goggles.

Coles should be in the top 20 of WR receiver rankings and Cotch is borderline. That is about it for the Jets fantasy wise.

Coles should be in the top 20 of WR receiver rankings and Cotch is borderline. That is about it for the Jets fantasy wise.

Really? ESPN Has Chad and TJ both around 18, while Coles and Cotchery are at 20 and 25 respectively. I guess this guy's goggles are not quite green, maybe a shade off or so...

http://games.espn.go.com/frontpage/football

I had Coles on my Fantasy team last year and he was hit and miss (obviously if you followed the Jets, you were aware of that), but he still put up great number s in the end. I would assume his production would go up with the addition of TJ. In fact, I think all of the Jets starting players (outside of TE) will improve fantasy wise. And I do not own any goggles, much less green ones...

IMO, cotch will outpreform coles this year, unless your league puts high value on catches.

Really? ESPN Has Chad and TJ both around 18, while Coles and Cotchery are at 20 and 25 respectively. I guess this guy's goggles are not quite green, maybe a shade off or so...

http://games.espn.go.com/frontpage/football

I had Coles on my Fantasy team last year and he was hit and miss (obviously if you followed the Jets, you were aware of that), but he still put up great number s in the end. I would assume his production would go up with the addition of TJ. In fact, I think all of the Jets starting players (outside of TE) will improve fantasy wise. And I do not own any goggles, much less green ones...

All receivers are hit and miss. That is why they are generally over-valued in fantasy drafts. There really is not much difference, if any, over the course of a season between someone like Chad Johnson that will cost a 3rd rounder and someone like Anquan Boldin or Coles that will cost a 5th.

Originally posted by Matt39

Thomas Jones is probably a top 12 back.

No way. I would rank him as the #4 fantasy back in the division alone.

Archived