Watched a very special DVD last nite

Couldn't sleep for the life of me, so I popped in the first Three Games To Glory DVD - which chronicals the Pats first SB playoff run. This DVD which includes the greatest game I've ever seen - the infamous Snow Bowl. So surreal - like playing in one of those snow globes you get at a souveneir shop. Anyway, several things occured to me:

1) Tom Brady is much improved. That said - WOW! To have such poise at that young of an age - thrust into the spotlight and produce? WOW.

2) Mo Lewis is my favorite all-time Jet. I think I love him.

3) Troy Brown was INSTRUMENTAL in the Pitt game and the SB. No way the Pats win that first SB without Troy Brown's heroics.

4) Tom Brady's pocket-presence is uncanny really. I don't get it. He's slow as molasses.

5) Bill Belichick has guts. He went for it on fouth down on a few occassions - not to mention going for the win with a little over a minute left in regulation in the SB. I have no doubt that Hermy, for instance, would have taken a knee (and probably gone backwards :wink: )

6) The Pats O-line was terribly underrated.

7) Jermain Wiggins has hands. He looks like an Oger, but he can catch anything.

8 ) David Patten - the underrated speedy smurf. Sometimes I forget how good he can be. I wish him well in Washington.

9) One could argue that Mike Vrable is the best FA signing the Pats have ever made.

10) Rodney Harrison/Eugene Wilson is FAR superior to Lawyer Milloy/Tebucky Jones.

Have a great Holiday Weekend, everyone!

Couldn't sleep for the life of me, so I popped in the first Three Games To Glory DVD - which chronicals the Pats first SB playoff run. This DVD which includes the greatest game I've ever seen - the infamous Snow Bowl. So surreal - like playing in one of those snow globes you get at a souveneir shop. Anyway, several things occured to me:

1) Tom Brady is much improved. That said - WOW! To have such poise at that young of an age - thrust into the spotlight and produce? WOW.

3) Troy Brown was INSTRUMENTAL in the Pitt game and the SB. No way the Pats win that first SB without Troy Brown's heroics.

4) Tom Brady's pocket-presence is uncanny really. I don't get it. He's slow as molasses.

5) Bill Belichick has guts. He went for it on fouth down on a few occassions - not to mention going for the win with a little over a minute left in regulation in the SB. I have no doubt that Hermy, for instance, would have taken a knee (and probably gone backwards :wink: )

8 ) David Patten - the underrated speedy smurf. Sometimes I forget how good he can be. I wish him well in Washington.

9) One could argue that Mike Vrable is the best FA signing the Pats have ever made.

10) Rodney Harrison/Eugene Wilson is FAR superior to Lawyer Milloy/Tebucky Jones.

Let's not forget Mr. Bledsoe who stepped in for Brady in the AFC Championship game that year.

The Snow Game was probably alot of fun to be at. I have it on DVD and will watch it occasionally.

In all seriousness it was a great run. They got some breaks, played over their heads and made the most of it. They earned it.

Ugh I fell awful now. Why did I just post this ? :D

I got my 3 Games to Glory III and it looked like it was run over by a truck. #-o

I have only been able to watch the AFC playoff games and features. Still excellent though. :wink:

I got my 3 Games to Glory III and it looked like it was run over by a truck. #-o

I have only been able to watch the AFC playoff games and features. Still excellent though. :wink:

Perhaps your mail carrier is a Jets fan.

:mrgreen:

card_newman_f.gif

Incorrect yet again, 13. Are you related to Corky?

The Pats have released their third Three Games To Glory DVD. I have yet to purchase this one. However, I have the other two in addition to another DVD that chronicals the Pats record setting 21 game win streak called 21. Clever, eh? :lol:

When a team wins SB's and breaks records, DVD's get made. Unfortunately, as a Jets fan, you wouldn't know much 'bout that, now would you.

When a team wins SB's and breaks records, DVD's get made. Unfortunately, as a Jets fan, you wouldn't know much 'bout that, now would you.

True, but as Yankees fans, we're pretty familiar with championship videos.

I think it's cute that the Sox fans finally got one.

=D>=D>=D>

typical Garb, you get down on Jet fans for living in the past but you live there yourself..its a new year, be sure and hang around when your world ends

ONE ? :shock:

Those media ho-bags have about 6 DVD's out just for 2004.

You can hardly blame the producers for milking every penny from BoSox fans. This is a once in several lifetimes opportunity.

Who was talking about the Sox or Yanks? Truth be told, I wouldn't give up one Pats SB victory for a single Sox WS. I may be in the minority there - but it's how I feel.

And, 13, I went through MISERY with the Pats. I've been low and I've been high. I appreciate every bit of the success. And, yes, I am well aware of the fact it will not last forever....but the DVD's will :wink:

I was not living in the RECENT past either - just killing time and reliving some happy memories.

Like some other things in life, it's the first time you cherish the most. That first SB victory is the sweetest, and always will be for me.

BTW 13, I am as far from a bandwagon fan as someone can get. I can take as good as I give. I'll be here regardless of the teams performance.

Who was talking about the Sox or Yanks? Truth be told, I wouldn't give up one Pats SB victory for a single Sox WS. I may be in the minority there - but it's how I feel.

And, 13, I went through MISERY with the Pats. I've been low and I've been high. I appreciate every bit of the success. And, yes, I am well aware of the fact it will not last forever....but the DVD's will :wink:

I was not living in the RECENT past either - just killing time and reliving some happy memories.

Like some other things in life, it's the first time you cherish the most. That first SB victory is the sweetest, and always will be for me.

BTW 13, I am as far from a bandwagon fan as someone can get. I can take as good as I give. I'll be here regardless of the teams performance.

then you should appreciate our long lasting pain in remembering yours...Karma is a bastid, Garb, carefull as you enjoy your victory

for the record, I don't consider you a band wagon fan, didn't mean to insinuate that..but our day will come, and then there will be HELL TO PAY.. :evil::evil::evil:

I know ALL about Karma. I am a great believer. That is why I am convinced that it will take an act of God for the Jest to win the SB. Why? 1) Joe Namath may have sold his soul to the devil and 2) With a fan like Piper on your side - can good things really happen? :lol:=D>

Kidding. Every dog has his day. The Jets will reign supreme someday, somehow, somewhere.

=D>=D>=D>

typical Garb, you get down on Jet fans for living in the past but you live there yourself..its a new year, be sure and hang around when your world ends

:roll:

You gotta love the Jets fan thinking process.

Jets fans get all nostalgic and misty eyed trying to remember their lone moment in the sun from 36 years ago, but when Patriots fans get nostalgic from something that happened 4 months, 16 months or 4 years ago it is living in the past. :roll:

:pats:
Couldn't sleep for the life of me, so I popped in the first Three Games To Glory DVD - which chronicals the Pats first SB playoff run.

And you were sleeping within seconds, correct?

I know I would be.

Thanks for the tip.

d

cherish those DVDs, the patriots will never have another SB championship in your lifetime

Heard that after the first Patriots' DVD I Bought.

Now, I have like 10.

Just released today - Four Gays and a glory hole Starring Tom Brady

Says a man, or woman, that calls him/herself KevinMawae'sEyeBrows - the "gayest" name on the board.

Savage, you seem like a nice enough guy. However, just curious - why are you such a pig sometimes?

Are you the same Garb that Tom Shane called a

Ho he was banging in the poem to JonE??

Selective sense of Humor you have there!! :roll:

Tom is a homosexual though - so I let it slide :lol:

I was just pointing out different strokes for

different folks..For a example some people yell

out "OH God Im Cumming during Orgasm"..In your case

it would be "Oh Troy we have Bingo"!! :wink: