2007 All-Star Game

TaborJet

UGH! How does Slappy get gunned down at the plate? Knock him over you p#ssy!!!

I cant have Slappy and Jeter's shoddy defense taking the WS homefield advantage from the Sox!!!

Too many Yankees tonight showing why they are a sub-.500 team.

One other observation on a serious note: F You Dane Cook! Get off my TV and go away for good!

I cant have Slappy and Jeter's shoddy defense taking the WS homefield advantage from the Sox!!!

One other observation on a serious note: F You Dane Cook! Get off my TV and go away for good!

I think they're blowing the game on purpose. They don't care about their own team winning, why should they care about this? The outcome of this game will affect them in no way.

I think they're blowing the game on purpose. They don't care about their own team winning, why should they care about this? The outcome of this game will affect them in no way.

I had thought of that (Yankees tanking it on purpose) too. But in all fairness, E-rod may just have had a flashback of Tek's mitt being shoved into his face!

Edit: Nice hit Ichiro!

Re-Edit: I LOVE JAPAN!!!!!!!

Feel sorry for you guys east of here,

First pitch might be around 10 your time.

;)

First pitch was at 9:50. It's now 10:40 and they are in the bottom of the sixth?! I feel like this game is being played in the twilight zone,, or maybe it's the espn Instant classic version.

LMAO You're too much. It's really worth possibly injuring his shoulder just to score in a f*cking all-star game.

Do you actually have any thoughts in your brain?

AND NOW WE HAVE JORGE POSADA WITH A F*CKING PASSED BALL!!!

Who invited the Yankees anyway??? Because Whore-hay has a few bloop Paps HAS TO let him catch? Nice to watch JP shake Posada off.

Sorry Mets, looks like the Sox have the WS homefiled advantage if Putz can hold the lead!

AND NOW WE HAVE JORGE POSADA WITH A F*CKING PASSED BALL!!!

Who invited the Yankees anyway??? Because Whore-hay has a few bloop Paps HAS TO let him catch? Nice to watch JP shake Posada off.

Sorry Mets, looks like the Sox have the WS homefiled advantage if Putz can hold the lead!

I'm gonna remember this post.

Props to Mays for presenting himself with dignity, unlike that old rusted turd Teddy the Popsicle Williams. Happy to see Mays wasn't pimping some ridiculous dot com cap. Some people deserve to retire and die never seeing a championship.

That might be the most vile thing I've ever read on this message board. Save your hatred for Teddy Ballgame's son. His son took advantage of an old man's accomplishments to fatten his own wallet.

Ted William miss 3 seasons during the prime of his life to go and fight in WWII. He was a true American hero, as well as one of the 5 best baseball players ever.

That might be the most vile thing I've ever read on this message board. Save your hatred for Teddy Ballgame's son. His son took advantage of an old man's accomplishments to fatten his own wallet.

Ted William miss 3 seasons during the prime of his life to go and fight in WWII. He was a true American hero, as well as one of the 5 best baseball players ever.

Don't forget he fought in Korea too if I'm not mistaken.

I didn't know serving in the military gave you a pass to be a jerkoff the rest of your life. No one is attacking his military service. Many men during his era served and even some on your hated yankees. That doesn't mean people don't attack them.

At least we don't have to deal with his obsession of being known as the greatest hitter that ever lived.

Props to Mays for presenting himself with dignity, unlike that old rusted turd Teddy the Popsicle Williams. Happy to see Mays wasn't pimping some ridiculous dot com cap. Some people deserve to retire and die never seeing a championship.

:fighting0050: What a totally garbage post.

Archived