2007 All-Star Game

TaborJet

hey LaRussa, thanks for leaving Pujols on the bench and having Aaron Rowand hitting with the bases loaded in the 9th..DOOSH!

DIdn't watch it, don't care.Surprised anyone, even the participants, cared this much.

Still legitmately pissed off ESPN made a Tivo mess of "The Bronx is Burning". We really needed to see an hour of a pointless competition narrated by 2 of the 3 biggest douchebags now on ESPN(how didn't Theissmann get a spot between Berman and Morgan?Do they proactively try to piss off their audience now?)followed by the Guerrero Family Players being further indulged, without subtitles. Let me understand-Vlad is being paid $20 million+ per and he still cannot read the printed English contract? There wasn't much point to promoting the hell out of "Bronx" to c0ckbl0ck it with stuff no one wanted to see. Bang up job.

And Dusty "OBP-what's that?" Baker came by to remind everyone why he shouldn't be within a hundred miles of a dugout anytime soon. And again, I didn't want to watch any of that crap, much less an hour of it.

I didn't know serving in the military gave you a pass to be a jerkoff the rest of your life. No one is attacking his military service. Many men during his era served and even some on your hated yankees. That doesn't mean people don't attack them.

At least we don't have to deal with his obsession of being known as the greatest hitter that ever lived.

Willie Mays displayed all the class that you lack.

That might be the most vile thing I've ever read on this message board. Save your hatred for Teddy Ballgame's son. His son took advantage of an old man's accomplishments to fatten his own wallet.

Ted William miss 3 seasons during the prime of his life to go and fight in WWII. He was a true American hero, as well as one of the 5 best baseball players ever.

Who cares what this d!ckwad thinks about the Greatest Hitter Who Ever Lived? Who cares what he thinks about anything...

JBF is here to give him and other jealous haters like him a season-long swirlie in the toilet bowl of life!

Nothing wrong with JBF,,its posters like him that make Message Boards fun and invigorating..

what do you want instead? thread after thread with 30 fans of same team doing a internet circle jerk to their hometown boys?

Need diversity,, it makes life fun..

Nothing wrong with JBF,,its posters like him that make Message Boards fun and invigorating..

what do you want instead? thread after thread with 30 fans of same team doing a internet circle jerk to their hometown boys?

Need diversity,, it makes life fun..

I didn't say there's anything WRONG with self-important/dramaqueen/jackass posters who lie and say that moderators ban them when they really didn't. I just said that nobody CARES.

;-)

I didn't say there's anything WRONG with self-important/dramaqueen/jackass posters who lie and say that moderators ban them when they really didn't. I just said that nobody CARES.

;-)

haha

But they do,, you and others keep responding to him..if you didnt care you would have him on ignore..

haha

But they do,, you and others keep responding to him..if you didnt care you would have him on ignore..

Having people on ignore is silly. It's good to know what other people are responding to -- that doesn't mean you have to respond yourself. You can ignore people without the ignore feature.

Having people on ignore is silly. It's good to know what other people are responding to -- that doesn't mean you have to respond yourself. You can ignore people without the ignore feature.

OK, you dont put on ignore,, but if you truly didnt care, you would maybe read his posts,, but you wouldnt respond,, as in 'I dont Care'

Just lettin him know, SJ ;)

PS- Where is that son of yours? There's a certain thread I'd like to resurrect...

huge case,, in court for quite a while i assume,, dont think the judge would like to see him posting while defendant is on stand ;)

DIdn't watch it, don't care.Surprised anyone, even the participants, cared this much.

Still legitmately pissed off ESPN made a Tivo mess of "The Bronx is Burning". We really needed to see an hour of a pointless competition narrated by 2 of the 3 biggest douchebags now on ESPN(how didn't Theissmann get a spot between Berman and Morgan?Do they proactively try to piss off their audience now?)followed by the Guerrero Family Players being further indulged, without subtitles. Let me understand-Vlad is being paid $20 million+ per and he still cannot read the printed English contract? There wasn't much point to promoting the hell out of "Bronx" to c0ckbl0ck it with stuff no one wanted to see. Bang up job.

I was gonna mention this too. Guerrero is a great player but come on. He's been in the league for over 10 years, probably in the country even longer, and he cant even speak basic english.

Sorry but that is a fackin disgrace. Learn the language, d***.

Yet you can't seem to follow your own advice. Odd.

Archived