Hey Jetfan13

SoFlaJets

was it you who went to Mizner Park to see the Brothers the other night?My bass player is STILL talking about Warren Haynes singing Van Morrison's Into The Mystic.Hey we met Butch Trucks one night when were playing Bostons On The Beach-he was so drunk LOL

was it you who went to Mizner Park to see the Brothers the other night?My bass player is STILL talking about Warren Haynes singing Van Morrison's Into The Mystic.Hey we met Butch Trucks one night when were playing Bostons On The Beach-he was so drunk LOL

yes it was me...they were awesome...Im assuming that was Derrick Trucks on the slide...just a kid but DAMN is great....Haynes did do a great job on Mystic, enjoyable all around till Mrs 13 screwed everything up but...thats another story for a different time :evil:

I hope Mrs 13 didn't lose her pocketbook again. #-o

I'm jealous. Missed the Almans' Beacon Blowout this year. Derek Trucks is married to Susan Tedeschi, a great blues singer/slide guitarist. He sat in with her band at Prospect Pk a couple yrs back. Check her out if you get the chance.

I hope Mrs 13 didn't lose her pocketbook again. #-o

I'm jealous. Missed the Almans' Beacon Blowout this year. Derek Trucks is married to Susan Tedeschi, a great blues singer/slide guitarist. He sat in with her band at Prospect Pk a couple yrs back. Check her out if you get the chance.

funny Tom...no, she didn't lose it..

Derrick Trucks is unreal...they had a woman come on stage & play a blue Fender Strat for a song, long dark hair, kinda bluesy, could that have been her? didn't catch the name

Yea 13 Tim my bass player tells me he's been touched by the hand of God and may be Duane's 2nd coming-man I've been listening to Delaney and Bonnie that first album Duane is all over it - man is it good.

Hey Jetfan 13 you're only in Boca you should come and see us Thursday night in Wellington-it's ladies night and some pretty good eye candy to see and the band is pretty good-considering we hadn't played together and I met the lead guitarist Lee(who runs 6 radio stations WIRK included)last Saturday afternoon and we played together that night for the first time in 5 years.It's called Nicole's Village Tavern(561)793-3456 oh yea we DO some Brothers and Greg solo stuff

DerrickTrucks.jpg

Derrick Trucks is the 2nd coming of Duane Allman...I know what you southern rockers are thinking but I am telling you, this kid is GREATTTTTT

I`m a fan of southern rockers ,I saw 38 special in A.C. LAST WEEKEND ,GREAT SHOW only 1-1/2 hours but still A good show

Derek's got mad talent, no arguement there. I'd just need a lot of hallucinogens to put him up with Duane.

Never saw Duane T-Mac, but have heard every riff he's laid out digitally - many times. I've seen Derek 5 times and don't think he's far off the pace. Did Butchie do his Timpany solo this time out? That 3rd drummer - Marc Quinoines is a bitch too. They're here in Aug, aready have my tics. Going to try to see them at Bonnaroo in 2 weeks as well. The legend lives on.

tmac good luck today!! =D> save me a bobble head
You can have mine, but I hope you can come to the track and pick it up. I don't want to carry it around too much. It might jinx me while playing the Belmont simulcast.

Never saw Duane T-Mac, but have heard every riff he's laid out digitally - many times. I've seen Derek 5 times and don't think he's far off the pace. Did Butchie do his Timpany solo this time out? That 3rd drummer - Marc Quinoines is a b!tch too. They're here in Aug, aready have my tics. Going to try to see them at Bonnaroo in 2 weeks as well. The legend lives on.

Derek is unbelievable and although i have never heard Duane live ... i do agree that Derek comes close. Could you imagine what it would be like if duane was alive and the two of them played together??? WOW> I love warren haynes. He played with the Dead last summer and often plays with Phil and Friends... but i do miss Dickey with the Brothers..

Anyway.. have seen Derek many times and he has fingers of fire!

Derrick Trucks is unreal...they had a woman come on stage & play a blue Fender Strat for a song, long dark hair, kinda bluesy, could that have been her? didn't catch the name
Yeah, that was Susan. Her hair is actually dirty blonde, looks like a brunette at times. Love her voice and she can even play a lick.

Archived