Monmouth Park

T-Mac

Have fun, T-Mac. Looks like I'm headed to the Irish Festival in East Durham.

Black 47 and The Saw Doctors, among others. Pints of Guinness, redheaded women - my idea of a good day. Can't be too obvious in scoping the redheads, though. I'll need Mrs. BTJF to drive my drunk ass home.

Sounds great, Bob. They had an interview with the dude from Black 47 on WNEW or whatever station does the Beetles For Breakfast special on the weekend here. He's written a fiction on what would've happened if the Fab Four hadn't made it big. Can't recall the name of the book, but the story line was pretty amusing.

Saw both those bands amongst others at the Guinness Fleadh a few yrs back at Randall's Island. What was that beer commercial the Saw Doctors used to play? I like them better than B47. Rogue's March is good too. Will the Wolftones be there?

Any of you Nationites heading down to the South Jersey track tomorrow. I'll be bringing pins to turn the Joe Bravo boblle-head giveaway into a voodoo doll.

Will get there myself a couple of times this summer- not tomorrow though T-Mac- win some money

Not a fan of Bravo I assume?

Sounds great, Bob. They had an interview with the dude from Black 47 on WNEW or whatever station does the Beetles For Breakfast special on the weekend here. He's written a fiction on what would've happened if the Fab Four hadn't made it big. Can't recall the name of the book, but the story line was pretty amusing.

Saw both those bands amongst others at the Guinness Fleadh a few yrs back at Randall's Island. What was that beer commercial the Saw Doctors used to play? I like them better than B47. Rogue's March is good too. Will the Wolftones be there?

No Wolfetones. They haven't been there in quite a while. I'd love to see them again.

Will get there myself a couple of times this summer- not tomorrow though T-Mac- win some money

Not a fan of Bravo I assume?

It`s just when you win with him it`s always the favorite and paying next to nothing and the favorite and when you figure he can`t lose and through a few ben franklins on him thats when he forgets to show....

It`s just when you win with him it`s always the favorite and paying next to nothing and the favorite and when you figure he can`t lose and through a few ben franklins on him thats when he forgets to show....
Right, it's like Bailey up in Saratoga. If he wins 3 of 4 for you you lose $$. Better off going against him and looking for value.

Have fun, T-Mac. Looks like I'm headed to the Irish Festival in East Durham.

Black 47 and The Saw Doctors, among others. Pints of Guinness, redheaded women - my idea of a good day. Can't be too obvious in scoping the redheads, though. I'll need Mrs. BTJF to drive my drunk a$$ home.

That sounds like a hell of a good time. If Rogue's March was there too...that much of a good time would be illegal.

Archived