What high priced player could Yanks/Mets have done without?

SouthernJet

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

BTW, I came across an interesting quote.

"Data is a limited way of explaining life. It is an image of a reality that is always something else. . There is always a tremendous amount left out"

Bill James

No one is saying stats are perfect. They are just a hell of a lot better than some of the old timey 1930's knowledge some of the people around here rely on.

My god. You're like a broken record.

As are you and your pals who will stop at nothing to try to make me look bad so I have to be on my game.

Paranoid

Paranoid personality disorder is characterized by a distrust of others and a constant suspicion that people around you have sinister motives. People with this disorder tend to have excessive trust in their own knowledge and abilities and usually avoid close relationships with others. They search for hidden meanings in everything and read hostile intentions into the actions of others. They are quick to challenge the loyalties of friends and loved ones and often appear cold and distant to others. They usually shift blame to others and tend to carry long grudges

Just sayin'

As are you and your pals who will stop at nothing to try to make me look bad so I have to be on my game.

You give yourself way too much credit, as usual. I really don't care enough about you to expend energy trying to make you look bad.

Paranoid

Paranoid personality disorder is characterized by a distrust of others and a constant suspicion that people around you have sinister motives. People with this disorder tend to have excessive trust in their own knowledge and abilities and usually avoid close relationships with others. They search for hidden meanings in everything and read hostile intentions into the actions of others. They are quick to challenge the loyalties of friends and loved ones and often appear cold and distant to others. They usually shift blame to others and tend to carry long grudges

Just sayin'

When the same people respond to every post I make arguing just for the sake of arguing it's hardly paranoia.

Archived