Gran Turismo 5 Screenshots

war ensemble

All this is realtime graphics, not prerendered. Right now I am having a hard time distinguishing reality. At first I was waiting for the cars in-game, that the real ones were a comparison. Then I noticed that these are all in-game. This isn't even GT5 it's only the prologue, online only. :ahhh:

gt1.jpg

gt2.jpg

gt3.jpg

gt4.jpg

gt5.jpg

This blows PGR4/Forza/any other racer's graphics away easily. I can't wait for this!!

GT HD is already available for free download... its not quite as good because its an even earlier build... but it looks damn nice...

A little curious that none of the 360 defenders are chiming in. :lol:

There is nothing to bash about this game or this series... Gran Turismo is the best racing series there is... sales and quality...

GT HD is already available for free download... its not quite as good because its an even earlier build... but it looks damn nice...

Geez, for all your Sony worshiping, I thought you'd know a thing or two about one of their biggest exclusives. The download is called Gran Turismo 5 prologue, and it's an online-only download from PSN. There's going to be more cars in that, and you're actually racing against them, not time trials.

Geez, for all your Sony worshiping, I thought you'd know a thing or two about one of their biggest exclusives. The download is called Gran Turismo 5 prologue, and it's an online-only download from PSN. There's going to be more cars in that, and you're actually racing against them, not time trials.

I know... I meant if you want to play it now... GT HD is an earlier version of that game pretty much...

There is nothing to bash about this game or this series... Gran Turismo is the best racing series there is... sales and quality...

GT is one of the best series ever! I have played the hell out of every installment, I'll be looking forward to this one.

Best console racing sim to date is Forza 2 for me though, to be fair, the only competition is on last gen.

Archived