Yanks must go 20-7

nj meadowlands

Maybe this post will be what FINALLY pushes you over the edge and makes every JetNation Yankee homer officially "like" you!!! Here's hoping for your sake. Im just not sure you have any room left on your tonsils for the nuts@ck of anyone new who may join though.

He's not trying to do that, he's being honest, and isn't being an antagonistic, ridiculously obsessed, unliked homosexual.

Being a Red Sox fan doesn't mean you have to bash the Yankees, or root for them to lose consistently, it is based on one thing, rooting for the Sox, and negotiating what you think YOUR team needs to do to have success. From what I have read from you, 100 % of your posts (since you never post outside of the Baseball Forum) are rooting more for the Yanks to lose than for the sox to win.

I'm not a Sox fan, but if I were, I would be embarrased to claim you as a bosox fan. Try contributing to a thread without causing a Yankee-Red Sox argument BF... I dare you, exactly you can't, you can't sleep at night without having harrassed and annoyed someone, (Gainzo, Jon-e-Jet etc.) and it seems like you just don't care.

Why Smizzy keeps you around? I don't know, but do I pray you are someday gone? Yes.

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Or when you spend your existence worrying solely about an opposing baseball team, or teach retarded kids.

Spending one's existence teaching special education students is among the most admirable career choices I can think of. Few others would take the time to "deal with" students with mental/emotional/other problems (and many like yourself would rather poke fun at them).

Spending one's existence teaching special education students is among the most admirable career choices I can think of. Few others would take the time to "deal with" students with mental/emotional/other problems (and many like yourself would rather poke fun at them).

Maybe you missed that thread. He doesn't teach mentally disabled kids. He teaches **** ups. Beavis and Buttheads.

from what he said, he doesn't teach mentally retarded kids, he teaches behaviorally (if that's a word) retarded kids, which is barely admirable.

Maybe you missed that thread. He doesn't teach mentally disabled kids. He teaches **** ups. Beavis and Buttheads.

Meaning he has the chance to turn around kids heading in the wrong direction? Gotcha. I suppose society has zero use for people who choose to do that for a living.

Meaning he has the chance to turn around kids heading in the wrong direction? Gotcha. I suppose society has zero use for people who choose to do that for a living.

use some of this when you are done getting T-bagged by BF

3000494.jpg

and make sure, if you two get a little more intimate, you use a raincoat. ;)

Archived