The official Thor99 is going away thread.

Thor99

Thor keep your g\f away from me at the next tailgate. Her fetish for fat guys flatters me but creeps me out at the same time.

She won't be at the next tailgate. I won't have enough coin.

thor,

go on, you kids have fun. Ill take over as jn's sarcastic assshole funnyman for a while. Im still on summer vacation and have nothing else to do.

DK --

You won't be able to pull it off. You are actually funny. It wouldn't be "Thor-Like".

It's getting too crowded, what with everyone coming back. So I'm taking off.

And there was much rejoicing.

Rule #1 Thor, you don't announce your departure, you just go, and see who will miss you then.

Oh wait, nevermind. No one will start an "I miss Thor99" thread.

Don't listen to these guys, Thor. Let's get out of here and buy that little bungalow on the beach.

I'm in. But you're going to have to make the downpayment. I've spent all my money on hookers.

Good Luck leaving JetNation.

I left for... a good week! I thought I would be gone till week 1 when we played the Pats.

Let me tell you one thing Thor, and one thing Only.

You can not just quit JetNation COLD TURKEY. Rehab is more the word.

I thought I was addicted to weed... Then Jet nation cam along... Mix match the 2 together, and what do you have? You have a PROBLEM.

Your not going anywhere.

Good Luck leaving JetNation.

I left for... a good week! I thought I would be gone till week 1 when we played the Pats.

Let me tell you one thing Thor, and one thing Only.

You can not just quit JetNation COLD TURKEY. Rehab is more the word.

I thought I was addicted to weed... Then Jet nation cam along... Mix match the 2 together, and what do you have? You have a PROBLEM.

Your not going anywhere.

He'll still be here in a week. It'll be "Okay JetNation, I'm about to leave", then it'll be "Okay, I'm putting down the mouse", followed by, "Right I'll be getting offline in a minute" and so on and on, til nobody gives a flying f**k anymore, and have decided to pay more attention to Jetsrule's multiple personailities' latest babblings.

• 3 weeks later...
He'll still be here in a week. It'll be "Okay JetNation, I'm about to leave", then it'll be "Okay, I'm putting down the mouse", followed by, "Right I'll be getting offline in a minute" and so on and on, til nobody gives a flying f**k anymore, and have decided to pay more attention to Jetsrule's multiple personailities' latest babblings.

So, anyway. I'm leaving soon.

I was going to come up with that downpayment. Honest, I was. Just bought a new house with the wife, though, and now I'm strapped.

Sorry, man. Maybe we can stick it out here for a while.

Do you have a shed?

Archived