Franchise Contract Deadline

Maxman

Today is the deadline for clubs to sign franchise players to multi-year contract.

You guys should think long and hard about locking me up now. The web is a big place. I will run off and start a Yankees site. Then you will be stuck here with Smizzy.

Think about it.

Today is the deadline for clubs to sign franchise players to multi-year contract.

You guys should think long and hard about locking me up now. The web is a big place. I will run off and start a Yankees site. Then you will be stuck here with Smizzy.

Think about it.

Or the return of......................Can we speak that name?

Think about it.

Considering we offered you a 1-year guaranteed contract for $1.99 I don't blame you for holding out.

Maybe tgg or JI can offer you a better deal.

Considering we offered you a 1-year guaranteed contract for $1.99 I don't blame you for holding out.

Maybe tgg or JI can offer you a better deal.

I am more of a startup kind of guy. The corporate climate at tgg and ji doesn't fit me well. I find they are not tolerant of poopy jokes. Oh snap, neither am I. The irony.

I was franchised and still have not been signed long-term.. I'm thinking of sitting out the first 10 weeks of the season myself actually.;-)

I tried that myself... Last week I tried to sit out before training camp. Did any deal come? Nope. No offers from the Fat Boss man in Max... None. So I decided to report to camp and drive our fellow players on this Jets team site crazy with my Homer ways.

Chad makes the Pro-Bowl

T.Jones rushes for 1200 +

Coles and Cotch both gain over 1000 yards in recieving

J.Vilma makes the Pro Bowl

Jets win the AFC East

Pats fail to make the playoffs.

And Mangini gets coach of the Year.

Yes I deserve a long term contract.

I tried that myself... Last week I tried to sit out before training camp. Did any deal come? Nope. No offers from the Fat Boss man in Max... None. So I decided to report to camp and drive our fellow players on this Jets team site crazy with my Homer ways.

Dude, you didn't hear?

Your rights were traded to Buffalo for a sixth-round err, ...grade poster.

Archived