The Yankees are going to win the A.L. East.

Bob

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I suspected Bob and JonEJinx might be the same person...why would he/they want to further jinx the Yankees in spite of all of the A-rod stuff???

Then again, he/they always kinda seemed like substance abuse might be an issue.

Bitter, hostile, angry...all the earmarks!

Bob doesn't not like you.

But he is not the Mush-like jinx known as JEJ. I fear the day JEJ comes on here again to rail about how the Yanks are now poised to blow past the Sawx. It's like Michael kissing Fredo.

Bitterness and hostility are not the same as simple dislike and distaste.

The 2nd half is starting off well. Giambi is set to resume baseball workouts. Like him or not, his bat would be a HUGE help to this lineup.

I think the Yankees have a better shot at the Wildcard. I know there is only a game distance between that and the division but it seems like the better bet imo.

I think we can do it, I really do now that the WC and division race is just a game apart. The Sox with Schilling out, dont have a very impressive starting staff. They'be been a .500 team for the past month and a half - that is a fact, actually. They been stuck at 20 wins over .500 for a long time now.

I wonder who and what we pickup and get rid of at the deadline. I think Farnsworth is definitely a goner. A bat and a bullpen arm.

Time to keep the pressure on those bums and they'll crack like usual. Win tonight, Yankees.

Bob doesn't not like you.

But he is not the Mush-like jinx known as JEJ. I fear the day JEJ comes on here again to rail about how the Yanks are now poised to blow past the Sawx. It's like Michael kissing Fredo.

Okay there BuggEDouchebag

The 2nd half is starting off well. Giambi is set to resume baseball workouts. Like him or not, his bat would be a HUGE help to this lineup.

I think the Yankees have a better shot at the Wildcard. I know there is only a game distance between that and the division but it seems like the better bet imo.

Getting the wild card is not going to be as easy as you think. This isn't last year where either Detroit or Minnesota where gauranteed to get the WC. You've got Cleveland and Detroit (who are a 1/2 apart from each other), Minnesota, and Seattle to compete with, all of which have been playing great ball as of late. Yanks should aim for the Division, because I don't really think the WC is going to come out of hte AL east this year.

Getting the wild card is not going to be as easy as you think. This isn't last year where either Detroit or Minnesota where gauranteed to get the WC. You've got Cleveland and Detroit (who are a 1/2 apart from each other), Minnesota, and Seattle to compete with, all of which have been playing great ball as of late. Yanks should aim for the Division, because I don't really think the WC is going to come out of hte AL east this year.

lol

Maybe they have a better shot at the division, maybe at the wild card... it's really really really irrelevant though. You can't beat everyone everyday and you can't control what other teams do. The only thing the Yankees can do is keep winning ballgames, and doing it at a torrid pace, and hoping for the best.

Good post. Looks like Boston will miss the playoffs.

Like last year.

Okay there BuggEDouchebag

Ya see what I am sayin'???

Its not really like Bob to make retarded, outlandish, foolish predictions that NEVER come to fruition.

And its not like JonEJinx to be such a bitter, unfunny, name-calling misanthrope!

Maybe they're some sort of split personality, concocted from the keyboard of some drunken, eternally jinxed old codger!?!?!?!!?!?

Please. The 2nd half has started off well because the Yankees got to play the D-Rays. Maybe we can find a way to fit in another home series against the Pirates.

This is still the same flawed crappy team that started the season.

JonEJet's a good guy who owns liquor stores and freely shares samples at Jets games.

Zippy is an Internet tough guy who has never been of any use to anybody.

Thor99 has a much more attractive woman than he deserves. Unless, as Faba says, she's a hooker.

Faba's mean like that.

JonEJet's a good guy who owns liquor stores and freely shares samples at Jets games.

Zippy is an Internet tough guy who has never been of any use to anybody.

Thor99 has a much more attractive woman than he deserves. Unless, as Faba says, she's a hooker.

Faba's mean like that.

Come on now, you know that you've been way above your pay grade before. When you had your 'stache, Rosie was above your pay grade.

And it was Max that called her a hooker. Faba was too busy eating a rice cake and complaining that he was stuffed.

Ya see what I am sayin'???

I see what you're sayin'

Your guaranteeing a Sawx division this year

I for one, along with all Yankee faithful thank you so much for puttin' yourself out there (we know how that turns out)

Oh.....where have you been these past few days??

Yeah right JonEJinx, nobody is buying any of that. Youre a fraud on top of being a mush!

The Yankees are hurting themselves even by winning! They are going to think they are something (buyers) that they are not (sellers!!!) by the trading deadline...

Therefore, they are going to miss out yet again on helping the ballclub long term by getting rid of some of the has-beens and acquiring developing talent.

Yeah right JonEJinx, nobody is buying any of that. Youre a fraud on top of being a mush!

The Yankees are hurting themselves even by winning! They are going to think they are something (buyers) that they are not (sellers!!!) by the trading deadline...

Therefore, they are going to miss out yet again on helping the ballclub long term by getting rid of some of the has-beens and acquiring developing talent.

You're the has-been of this forum.

Come to think of it, you're more like a never was.

You're the has-been of this forum.

Come to think of it, you're more like a never was.

Here is my Gainzo impression:

(runs to mods)

Waaaaah! Waaaaaah! Fake80 just personally attacked me!

I thought you were supposed to be ignoring me, or some sh!t, because, oh I dont know, you dont like me, nobody likes me, etc...

Can we go back to that or at least can you stop stalking me like a jilted ex-girlfriend? Its hard to be clever and on-point responding to you when youre so painfully unfunny.

(runs to mods)

I thought you were supposed to be ignoring me, or some sh!t, because, oh I dont know, you dont like me, nobody likes me, etc...

Can we go back to that or at least can you stop stalking me like a jilted ex-girlfriend? Its hard to be clever and on-point responding to you when youre so painfully unfunny.

K.

You Yankees fan do realize that if the Sox go .500 the rest of the way they'd still get 91 wins and for the Yankees to accomplish that feat they'd have to win 2/3s of their games form here on out?

Just sayin'.

Not a problem.

Ask and it shall be done.

Just sayin as well.

You Yankees fan do realize that if the Sox go .500 the rest of the way they'd still get 91 wins and for the Yankees to accomplish that feat they'd have to win 2/3s of their games form here on out?

Just sayin'.

You Sawx fans do remember you are fans of...The Sawx

Just sayin'

This is embarrassing-Jerry Remy, Bill Simmons, Mike O'Malley the guy on the $20 bill, and probably 857 mom's-basement-dwelling substance-abusing M*******s named "Sully" are all running for "President of Red Sox Nation". Just buckle to your knees already and embrace your feminine side. World's biggest circle jerk-

http://bostondirtdogs.boston.com/Headline_Archives/2007/07/remdawg_simmons.html

Meantime, not with standing the jinxing of you know who you are above, the Yankees' 2nd half assault on the AL East goes on. Hughes is coming. Big Papiroid is hurt. Schilling is leaving. Figure it out.

This is embarrassing-Jerry Remy, Bill Simmons, Mike O'Malley the guy on the $20 bill, and probably 857 mom's-basement-dwelling substance-abusing M*******s named "Sully" are all running for "President of Red Sox Nation". Just buckle to your knees already and embrace your feminine side. World's biggest circle jerk-

http://bostondirtdogs.boston.com/Headline_Archives/2007/07/remdawg_simmons.html

Meantime, not with standing the jinxing of you know who you are above, the Yankees' 2nd half assault on the AL East goes on. Hughes is coming. Big Papiroid is hurt. Schilling is leaving. Figure it out.

Hahahahahaha POTW

Love it Bugg

(runs to mods)

WTF do I have to do with this? Get over yourself.

For the record I have never gone running to the mods over anything.

Archived