What are you eating/drinking right now?

TaborJet

We're all in front of a PC, and there's a good chance we're stuffing our faces or drinking something.

I will start, since I'm eating something guilt-free:

A bowl of strawberries, blueberries, and raspberries with Splenda.

• Replies 462
  • Created
  • Last Reply
We're all in front of a PC, and there's a good chance we're stuffing our faces or drinking something.

I will start, since I'm eating something guilt-free:

A bowl of strawberries, blueberries, and raspberries with Splenda.

And you RUINED it with Splenda?! My God, man, you need a head check. Try floating them in fresh cream instead. You'll never wonder what you were missing. EVER.

Just started dogging all the wild raspberries in the woods. Can't even collect a decent bowl, because I eat them all along the way. Nothing like it; but when I do manage to bring home a goodly amount, I boil them down and drizzle them over home made lemon cake. :P

And you RUINED it with Splenda?! My God, man, you need a head check. Try floating them in fresh cream instead. You'll never wonder what you were missing. EVER.

Just started dogging all the wild raspberries in the woods. Can't even collect a decent bowl, because I eat them all along the way. Nothing like it; but when I do manage to bring home a goodly amount, I boil them down and drizzle them over home made lemon cake. :P

I need to drop a few pounds. Fresh cream is right on, but It will be right on my gut as well!

Poland Spring...Best Bottled water on the planet!!!!

hey smizzy, may i be the first (within the hour i hope) to say that you are a son of a b!tch. You posted your guilty pleasure was chinese food, so i get all hung up on chinese food and drive all over hell to find it. i damn near ran out of gas looking for it, finally after not finding it, we settled for TGIFridays and this waitress tried to sell us everything but the actual store we sat in.

you are a son of a b!tch, and i'll never forgive you.

I need to drop a few pounds. Fresh cream is right on, but It will be right on my gut as well!

Bleh, there's good fat and bad fat. Research shows that dairy saturated fat is 'OK' as opposed to flat out saturated animal fat (flesh). Must be the calcium. Ugh, I don't think I could ever eat meat again. Been about 7 yrs. now. The thought of it grosses me no end, but I live in a country where I can CHOOSE what I WANT to eat. Amazing, that.

I do eat fish and dairy, so not a true vegetarian by any stretch. I start to feel weak and compromised without fish once or twice a month, mostly at my menses. I also eat a lot of nuts and splash great oils on my food - hazelnut, truffle, almond, walnut, OLIVE (of course).

Float away in berries and cream, Tabor. Do a two-fisted saucy dance while yer eatin' them berries. Rock on.

I'm in the mood to make some pancakes. My ole mother's irish pancakes, to be specific. :)

Mmmm, YES....Real maple syrup on top or I will lose all respect for you. Gotta have an ICE cold glass of milk on the side, or the whole thing is a waste. Let's be real here.

The usual Diet Pepsi

GAH! Yes! Ice-cold! How many times have I expounded on the grace of an ice-cold?! As in ON ice. As in malfunction without same?! Tons of ice cubes. Convenience store with a paper? Twist of lemon? OK, all of my polymorphously perverse buttons have been pushed. Hose me down.

Mmmm, YES....Real maple syrup on top or I will lose all respect for you. Gotta have an ICE cold glass of milk on the side, or the whole thing is a waste. Let's be real here.

The tradition's all about squeezed lemon and sugar, but I'm not much a fan of either so I use maple syrup with milk. I like the real stuff better but I'll probably end up with Aunt Jemima. I love ice cold milk, I need three glasses of it anyways so this could be a good start. :)

Damnit, I just made up my mind to leave the batter in the fridge and eat 'em in the morning, but your post is swaying my opinion.

The tradition's all about squeezed lemon and sugar, but I'm not much a fan of either so I use maple syrup with milk. I like the real stuff better but I'll probably end up with Aunt Jemima. I love ice cold milk, I need three glasses of it anyways so this could be a good start. :)

Damnit, I just made up my mind to leave the batter in the fridge and eat 'em in the morning, but your post is swaying my opinion.

Yum!; but those Vermonters sure do know how to live. I think I'll wash my crew cut in maple syrup just for the fug of it. I'm sure there's a therapeutic benefit in there somewhere. I think buttermilk is calling me when I dry off...:P

Yum!; but those Vermonters sure do know how to live. I think I'll wash my crew cut in maple syrup just for the fug of it. I'm sure there's a therapeutic benefit in there somewhere. I think buttermilk is calling me when I dry off...:P

Alright, now that's just f***in gross! Maybe sooth would agree with you, but I don't take my pancake loving that far! LOL

Archived