What are you eating/drinking right now?

TaborJet

• Replies 462
  • Created
  • Last Reply
img07_broiled_crabsauce.jpgbaked_potato.png

maybe you can do something about that annoying habit you have. does your wife know about your teeth mashing?

What annoying habit? Mike and Ikes? I'm sure I have some annoying habits but eating candy surely isn't at the top of the list.

What annoying habit? Mike and Ikes? I'm sure I have some annoying habits but eating candy surely isn't at the top of the list.

that's the way it usually is with bad habits. you don't even realize you have 'em. do you think your wife would agree to having your jaw surgically wired shut?

that's the way it usually is with bad habits. you don't even realize you have 'em. do you think your wife would agree to having your jaw surgically wired shut?

:lol: Listen here Dr. Vogel. I would hardly call eating some Mike and Ikes one or two times a week a cause for concern. I just had my regular checkup and everything is a ok. Prior to that I hadn't been to the dentist in over 10 years and considering that my teeth were still in pretty damn good shape. No worries here.

:lol: Listen here Dr. Vogel. I would hardly call eating some Mike and Ikes one or two times a week a cause for concern. I just had my regular checkup and everything is a ok. Prior to that I hadn't been to the dentist in over 10 years and considering that my teeth were still in pretty damn good shape. No worries here.

hey i have nothing against eating mike and ikes. some of the best kids i know eat mike and ikes. i just can't take your incessant teeth mashing....

mugatu.gif

A good friend gave me the recipe to awesome Chicken Parm. I'm not Italian, this is not a usual dish in my house! It's a wet, rainy day here in Jersey and thought it would be nice to cook for once since we can't BBQ. :rolleyes:

Its not rainy here. LOL

Seattle huh? That's a switch - isn't it usually raining there?!! It cleared up... rainbows and sun now. :beer:

It rarely rains here in the summer. Thats when its really nice here. We swim in the Puget Sound and look at Mt Rainier covered with snow.

golden grahams

SWEDISH PANCAKES ("Plattar")

2 eggs

2 1/2 c. milk

2 c. flour (enriched, all-purpose)

1 tsp. salt

2 tbsp. sugar

2 tbsp. oil (Crisco or other vegetable)

Sift dry ingredients together. Beat eggs until light and fluffy. Add milk alternately with dry ingredients, a little at a time. Add oil and mix thoroughly. Let stand at room temperature for 2-3 hours or in the refrigerator, overnight.

Last night we had L&B Spumoni Gardens pizza in Bensonhurst, which is square Sicilian pizza made a little different, with a heavy dose of tomato sauce and just a bit of cheese. Excellent! The wife and I are locked in a lifelong diagreement about whether L&B or Totonno's in Coney Island(flat crust, coal oven, freshest of ingredients) is best. But they're both great.

Last night we had L&B Spumoni Gardens pizza in Bensonhurst, which is square Sicilian pizza made a little different, with a heavy dose of tomato sauce and just a bit of cheese. Excellent! The wife and I are locked in a lifelong diagreement about whether L&B or Totonno's in Coney Island(flat crust, coal oven, freshest of ingredients) is best. But they're both great.

Ah, the cheese is under the sauce. I miss L&B. I had four slices three times in the two and a half weeks I was last home. You can get a pie like Totonno's on any street corner in Italy, but not a slice of Spumoni Gardens Sicilian. Service isn't quite as insane as Totonno's either.

That place is in the money. There is a pizzeria in Ozone Park that makes the exact same sicilian slice so I never have to go out to bensonhurst when I am in the mood for it.

As for regular slices New Park Pizza in Howard Beach is great.

Ah, the cheese is under the sauce. I miss L&B. I had four slices three times in the two and a half weeks I was last home. You can get a pie like Totonno's on any street corner in Italy, but not a slice of Spumoni Gardens Sicilian. Service isn't quite as insane as Totonno's either.

L&B kicks ass. Great Sicilian Slices

That place is in the money. There is a pizzeria in Ozone Park that makes the exact same sicilian slice so I never have to go out to bensonhurst when I am in the mood for it.

As for regular slices New Park Pizza in Howard Beach is great.

What place in Ozone Park are you talking about? New Park Pizza is pretty good. I used to get Pizza from Aldo on Pitkin and Crossbay.

I had that a bunch of L&B Spumoni Gardens last year at school...it is by far the best that I've ever had. It really is absolutely delicious.

And now I'm eating pastina and crystal light fruit punch

Fruit salad. Pineapple, blueberries, bannana and mango.

Just had a big bowl of sweet watermelon. Haven't had it in years, but it looked so appealing at the supermarket yesterday! Afternoon snack will be melon. I'm trying real hard to get my fruit in. Ugh.

Archived