Was Peach here?

Jet Moses

Yes it was deleted. It was extremely racist. Covered everything from Thurman Munson to Brien Taylor. I don't know the guy who posted it. I think he was going for funny and missed the mark. It was an embarassing post. If he posts something like that again we will have no choice but to ban him.

I just got done reading a very bizarre email from 3Peach. He said he is very upset that his post got deleted. I have no clue what he is talking about. He mentioned it had something to do with Thurmon Munson.

He's upset that a post got deleted?

Tell him to make better posts.

Yes it was deleted. It was extremely racist. Covered everything from Thurman Munson to Brien Taylor. I don't know the guy who posted it. I think he was going for funny and missed the mark. It was an embarassing post. If he posts something like that again we will have no choice but to ban him.

Thanks Max. I informed him that I am not the complaint dept. I gave him Smizzy's email.

He's upset that a post got deleted?

Tell him to make better posts.

Actually I think he is more upset that I never saw it. Because actually I received two emails from him, the first one was to tell me that he made a post and he wanted me to read it. Then of course I got another one that informed me that it was no longer there.

:Typotux:

Obviously he didn't get the memo that I don't give a f**%.

Thanks Max. I informed him that I am not the complaint dept. I gave him Smizzy's email.

Actually I think he is more upset that I never saw it. Because actually I received two emails from him, the first one was to tell me that he made a post and he wanted me to read it. Then of course I got another one that informed me that it was no longer there.

:Typotux:

Obviously he didn't get the memo that I don't give a f**%.

Peach has been infatuated with you for years, JetMo. I never could figure out whether he was truly that strange or running a gag.

Archived