JetNation Fridge Magnets

Maxman

with the Jets schedule on them. Who is going to be the volunteer to give them out at camp?

(Can't wait for 27 Dominator to post in this thread -- he is still waiting for last years version. That poor guy missed every game because he didn't have one).

I'm probably only going for one or two days... either the 6th & 7th or just the 7th, so I'm gonna have to pass, but you know I would be willing too during the preseason / opening day Phil.

I'm probably only going for one or two days... either the 6th & 7th or just the 7th, so I'm gonna have to pass, but you know I would be willing too during the preseason / opening day Phil.

I will give you some marketing materials. I like your style. I say hey Joe those guys look like diehards let's tell them about the site. You say no problem and walk right past them to the two hotties wearing the other teams jersey.

Good for you. But the return on investment just isn't there for JetNation. :Nuts:

with the Jets schedule on them. Who is going to be the volunteer to give them out at camp?

(Can't wait for 27 Dominator to post in this thread -- he is still waiting for last years version. That poor guy missed every game because he didn't have one).

Not for nothing but the Pats stopped sending out fridge magnets in '98. I receive my season tickets and I'm a happy man.

Your words are hurtful. I am calling I.N.S.

Call INS all you want. I flew into Canada last week and my passport passed with flying colours. My Green Card allowed me easy passage back into the USA.

International Borders can't stop me. They can only hope to contain me!

I will give you some marketing materials. I like your style. I say hey Joe those guys look like diehards let's tell them about the site. You say no problem and walk right past them to the two hotties wearing the other teams jersey.

Good for you. But the return on investment just isn't there for JetNation. :Nuts:

1. Ladies in Football jerseys & matching skirts

2. Ladies

:beer:

Call INS all you want. I flew into Canada last week and my passport passed with flying colours. My Green Card allowed me easy passage back into the USA.

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There's no 'u' in 'colors'.

Friggin' foreigners.

I suggest finding 21 year old girls with nice breasts wearing tight little JN tshirts handing them out at camp. You can probably pop an ad on craigslist for girls in that area of LI and pay them like 50 bucks to do it for 2-3 hours.

I suggest finding 21 year old girls with nice breasts wearing tight little JN tshirts handing them out at camp. You can probably pop an ad on craigslist for girls in that area of LI and pay them like 50 bucks to do it for 2-3 hours.

Hey do me a favor and write the ad for me. Post it here, that should be entertaining.

We might have to lock Garb out of this thread, but let's see your version of the ad. Thanks!

How about this...you can pay me 10 bucks to do the same. I can wear a JN tshirt, but instead of nice breasts you get a beer gut.

It might get some people turned onto the site...you know how we have to reach out to new audiences.

Oh and I could use magnets for the Dallas and Miami games as well.

Hey do me a favor and write the ad for me. Post it here, that should be entertaining.

We might have to lock Garb out of this thread, but let's see your version of the ad. Thanks!

LOL! Well, if you actually want someone to reply it can't be too crazy or creepy. I started my original post in this thread as a joke saying to get women with nice breasts, but when i thought about it it turned into a legit suggestion.

L.I. area promo model needed for 2 hours work

jetnation.com, a fanboard for New York Jets football fans, is seeking young, attractive, fit, and fun early-mid twenties females to hand out promotional items to fans at NY Jets training camp in Long Island. Please reply to promo@jetnation.com with your info and pictures.

or the funny one you all want to read

Smokin' hot girls needed for promo work

jetnation.com is the newest and wildest NY Jets fan board on the internet, and we are looking for some wild and whacky girls with killer racks to hand out promo items at Jets training camp in LI. Requirements are , 18-mid twenties, HOT, slim, nice boobs(pref fake) that look outstanding pressed into a tight tank top. Please send pics, pref in bathing suit or underwear, to pervs@jetnation.com

Taking advantage of stupid girls to push one's own agenda is soooooo website-ish, and beer-adish, and car-adish......and effective, truth be told.

Hey, whatever happened to the "Boy Next Door" Contest? Good thinking on the boy angle, btw. You wouldn't want JI to think you were stealing their ideas or anything....and it keeps Smizzy a happy employee.:)

Taking advantage of stupid girls to push one's own agenda is soooooo website-ish, and beer-adish, and car-adish......and effective, truth be told.

Hey, whatever happened to the "Boy Next Door" Contest? Good thinking on the boy angle, btw. You wouldn't want JI to think you were stealing their ideas or anything....and it keeps Smizzy a happy employee.:)

LOL, so hiring a girl as a promotional model is taking advantage of stupid girls? Are you kidding me?

but max you only have 12 magnets. sure you wanna shell out 50 bucks for that?

LOL, so hiring a girl as a promotional model is taking advantage of stupid girls? Are you kidding me?

To me it is. It's saying "hey, stick your boobs out and make boys drool. Yah, that's the ticket. No need to be smart or funny."

That's just my thinking Joe - no need to go all Larry Flint on me - again. :)

To me it is. It's saying "hey, stick your boobs out and make boys drool. Yah, that's the ticket. No need to be smart or funny."

CALPAT.jpg

How smart and funny are the Pats cheerleaders at the game?

I'm smart and I stuck my boobs out and Max still didn't send me my ****ing magnet. My naked fridge is pissing me off!

Anyone remember when Garb was witty?

Me neither.

Archived