Ideal Rainy Day

Smizzy

Picture this....

It's raining, you have no obligations to do anything or be anywhere. The day is yours to spend how you want.

How would you spend your ideal rainy day ?

At home watching a movie with the family. The phone wouldn't be ringing. There would be no worries. Just 5 happy family members enjoying some peace and quiet.

At home watching a movie with the family. The phone wouldn't be ringing. There would be no worries. Just 5 happy family members enjoying some peace and quiet.

Movies are the best on rainy days... especially if you have ALL DAY to watch them... nothing better than a day off to just relax with the family...

Picture this....

It's raining, you have no obligations to do anything or be anywhere. The day is yours to spend how you want.

How would you spend your ideal rainy day ?

Inside with the AC cranked because it would be 100 degrees with 150% humidity right now. :lol:

Movies are the best on rainy days... especially if you have ALL DAY to watch them... nothing better than a day off to just relax with the family...

We don't have Blue Ray DVD. I don't want to mislead you in anyway.

In a hotel somewhere, anywhere , with Max of course, watching movies(not joebaby's type) ordering room service and not having to worry about anyone but ourselves.:) Sorry but I am home all day entertaining the kids and dogs, i prefer a night alone.

If I am with you, technically you are not alone.

thai food.... a big comfy bed.. a bunch of videos... some great music... chocolate cake with vanilla icing and topped with peanut butter ice cream... no phones .. no distractions.. no kids... and yes i would be naked! :oops:

Like today, battling a 103 degree fever I have had for days, probably overdosing on tylenol, whacking off, watching movies, sleeping, turning on Sportscenter, changing the channel because Who's Now is on, reading, not feeling obligated to answer phone calls, IMs, txts from people, whacking off and surfing online. Wait, have I said whacking off yet?

Like today, battling a 103 degree fever I have had for days, probably overdosing on tylenol, whacking off, watching movies, sleeping, turning on Sportscenter, changing the channel because Who's Now is on, reading, not feeling obligated to answer phone calls, IMs, txts from people, whacking off and surfing online. Wait, have I said whacking off yet?

:rl: Who can even think of whacking off when sick and fighting a fever. Wow you're a trooper. Kudos for honesty, you mentioned it twice. :deshade:

thai food.... a big comfy bed.. a bunch of videos... some great music... chocolate cake with vanilla icing and topped with peanut butter ice cream... no phones .. no distractions.. no kids... and yes i would be naked! :oops:

Thai food...and a Giant chocolate cake....in bed...naked? Who is doing the laundry?

Thai food...and a Giant chocolate cake....in bed...naked? Who is doing the laundry?

Holy sh*t that is funny. Not sure if we should move this over the the Turd thread. Let's keep an eye on this one, lol.

I think you should join her. then invite me over and the 3 of us can enjoy the rainy day together:deshade:

Smizzy there is no way they would want to be in that bed with you. They wouldn't get any cake.

Go out and get a taylor ham egg & cheese sandwhich at the best place you know, come home, relax, play some games / Madden or something, get a 30 or so, drink some beers, watch a few movies, order some pizza, drink some more beers, watch a game, go out to a party... call it a night.:beer:

Archived