JonEJinx...Im utterly speechless!!!

Jet/BosoxFan

Even you ardent Yankee supporters have to call him out for being a frontrunning phoney!!!

Look at this clown all over the board tonight and last night, only to surely disappear again once the Tankees spit the bit.

Here is your thread to discuss the FRAUD that is JonEJinx.

theres plenty of JBF sucks threads for you to hijack with unfunny pictures and overzealous "You got owned" references. Please take your act elsewhere.

If the truth hurts, I'm truly sorry. but you have to eat some **** every now and then..you're very good at throwing it..you know, like in this thread.

Here's a prediction you might not want...

Youre a fraud and you always will be!!!

JetNation Site Rules

The rules here are simple:

1. Post your sports topics in the appropriate sports forum.

2. If your thread is off-topic then it goes in the Lounge. No exceptions. The NFL Talk\Jets forum is for football talk only.

3. No pictures containing nudity may be posted. Any nude pictures that you feel like sharing should be emailed to: smizzy@jetnation.com. If your nude picture contains leather please cc: thegunofbavaria@jetnation.com

4. Political Discussions are forbidden. Same goes for talk about religion. Why? Because these conversations don

Even you ardent Yankee supporters have to call him out for being a frontrunning phoney!!!

Look at this clown all over the board tonight and last night, only to surely disappear again once the Tankees spit the bit.

One could say literally the same exact thing about you. And it has been said. By more than one person. Many times.

As much as it galls me to defend JBF, he is right.

JonE has been virtually nonexistant up until the last week or so.

Funny how that perfectly coincides with the Yankees winning streak.

It's funny how your lavish lifestyle and vacations match up perfectly with Yankee losing streaks.

You're not turning this Red Sox fan, I can promise you that.

One problem with your hypothesis. You're assuming the Yankees will "spit the bit".

One problem with your hypothesis. You're assuming the Yankees will "spit the bit".

And by that...I mean lose a few games in a row. Or revert back to their 2007 losing ways.

Let's face it, if the Yankees were good enough to literally change gears and start winning again and dominate the AL East race, then they would have already. You know, LIKE MILLIONS OF YOU PREDICTED IN THE BEGINNING OF THE YEAR???

They wont sniff 3 games!

And by that...I mean lose a few games in a row. Or revert back to their 2007 losing ways.

Let's face it, if the Yankees were good enough to literally change gears and start winning again and dominate the AL East race, then they would have already. You know, LIKE MILLIONS OF YOU PREDICTED IN THE BEGINNING OF THE YEAR???

They wont sniff 3 games!

Bet two weeks ago it would have been "They won't sniff 8 games!"

Bet two weeks ago it would have been "They won't sniff 8 games!"

dont tell me what it would have been 2 weeks ago. How dare you put words in my mouth. Like youre smart enough to do that. I was here 2 weeks ago...and since the start of the season...with a 3 week hiatus due to the phantom banning...

funny the number of fools that come out of the woodwork.

dont tell me what it would have been 2 weeks ago. How dare you put words in my mouth. Like youre smart enough to do that. I was here 2 weeks ago...and since the start of the season...with a 3 week hiatus due to the phantom banning...

Don't put words in our mouths either.

JBF is being especially aggressive in this thread. Must be fear.;)

Ya think ? ;)

We have all seen this scenario before...

Yanks start making comeback from dead

Attacks on Yankee fans become more personal as the Yanks close in.

Yanks win division

JBF tells Yankee Honks to go F'themselves and goes into hibernation till next April.

Been there, done that way too many times.

JBF is being especially aggressive in this thread. Must be fear.;)

Who let Garb out of the kitchen???

Lady, this is the summer where I get to drag the collective, limp, bloody, beaten carcass of the Yankee fans around from corner to corner for 11 rounds after they've suffered a TKO in round 1. Like I am gonna miss a second of it.

Im just annoyed by the JonE-Come-Latelys! (not to toot my own horn, but that was a good one)

Ya think ? ;)

Yanks win division

JBF tells Yankee Honks to go F'themselves and goes into hibernation till next April.

Is that was has happened for the past 2 years and the 86 before that?

I can't remember, I haven't been around for that long.

Liseten Sparky, I've been here for over a year. I generally read, but don't post in the baseball forum because generally it sucks ass. You were here two weeks ago? You must be so proud. I'm a Yankee fan. I always believed they could and would win the division this year and there is still no reason to think they won't. They played like **** for most of the year, but they are certainly capable of putting it together.

Glad you now admit it was a phantom banning. Still, your revisionist memory is wrong again. I know for a fact it was under a week from "JBF's last post ever!!" to your "needed now more than ever" bull****, but whatever.

Ya think ? ;)

Yanks win division

Good post, but needs one addition: If the Yanks fail to win the series, Zippy will be here for a week or so, pretending that's somehow worse than Boston's failure to make the playoffs.

Bosox --

The phantom banning? Explain that to us again. Is that when you ran out of vagisil and had to leave the house? Do tell.

And spare me the line about this being a personal attack. This thread you just started is a personal attack. You lying about being banned is a personal attack.

Bosox --

The phantom banning? Explain that to us again. Is that when you ran out of vagisil and had to leave the house? Do tell.

And spare me the line about this being a personal attack. This thread you just started is a personal attack. You lying about being banned is a personal attack.

I could be mistaken but didn't his invented banning last somewhere in the area of three days (if it was even that long)

Lady, this is the summer where I get to drag the collective, limp, bloody, beaten carcass of the Yankee fans around from corner to corner for 11 rounds after they've suffered a TKO in round 1. Like I am gonna miss a second of it.

Im just annoyed by the JonE-Come-Latelys! (not to toot my own horn, but that was a good one)

I'm curious, just how short are you? You've 'gotta be a shorty/petite boy - only way to explain your behavior.

I'm curious, just how short are you? You've 'gotta be a shorty/petite boy - only way to explain your behavior.

I am pretty sure he is pretty tall and skinny. I think that is how I remember JetGirl describing him. That was a long time ago so I might be wrong though.

Perhaps you are intending to be funny with this post; however, your primitive mind needs to evolve.

You may be an a$$hole, but this actually made me laugh. I am a sucker for good pun. Its all in good pun, as I like to say!

Please do not let that inflate your balloon...

There's lots of discussion in here about physical appearances.

Garb, you know what I look like...what the hell difference does it make what I look like???

besides, anyone with a myspace account is free to see for themselves.

I've seen a picture of you....normal enough....but then again Tom Cruise looks like he's 6 foot in his pic's and we all know he's 5 foot nothing and gay.

Hey, do me a favor would yah? Next time you talk to Jetgirl, tell her I say, "hi."

LOL!

Archived